Two New Updates On My Life!

Update Number One) I won't be able to update as much the upcoming week. I haven't updated recently either. The Reason I haven't updated, is because, Being an American, I had English State Tests. (yaaaayyyyyy) I have Math State Tests this coming week, so don't be too expectant of an update.

Update Number Two) This update is for anyone who wants news on the New Fire Emblem Game, that the entire fandom is so excited for. I've been having trouble keeping up with the news, because of tests, so I didn't get note of the newest trailer. This game looks amazing, as does the design for the new avatar character, Kamui. These are some things I've gathered off the internet (truthful websites).

1: There are two different Countries, possibly just regions, that are in the game. There is the, and I quote, "Peace Loving Hoshido" and the "Glory Seeking Nohr"

2: The avatar character of this game is named Kamui, and there is the choice of choosing either female or male versions, much like Robin in Fire Emblem Awakening.

3: Kamui seems to be a very important character. The trailer states that Kamui was born in Hoshido, and raised in Nohr.

4: This game will take a large turn based on which side you decide to fight on in the war between Hoshido and Nohr. This also seems to be a very hard choice, since the person playing the game will decide the fate of the war, with one choice. The game makes you anxious, just with this trailer. Will you choose to fight with your blood relatives in Hoshido, or to fight for loyalty with Nohr?

The video above or to the side is a Analysis by the Youtube Channel, GameXplain

I got many of my facts from the video. It explains everything in much more depth, and even notices the slightest details. I hope everyone in the Fire Emblem Fandom is super pumped for this game! Also, From the video, I gathered the piece of info that the game would be released in Japan, sometime in June. For America and other countries, 2016 is the best I could find. I hope everyone's excited! I know I am!