CH 1: First Contact

8 PM

A stage show has been announced a few ago, it is a long-awaited stage show for people. 
The stage show is special as it includes a special guest, Eden. 
She is infamous for her performances, such as singing. 
Her voice is beautiful to people, but currently not for me as I've never heard her voice live.

The auditorium is crowded with people, a lot of them are from the rich part of the society.
This is my first time watching a live performance by the famous Actress, Eden.
I was always short on money to watch her perform live on stage, but thanks to myself.
I was able to save money just for this moment in my life.

The performance went well in the first 20 minutes, Eden has not yet appeared

The performance went well in the first 20 minutes, Eden has not yet appeared. I'm guessing that she will perform later on.

After a while, nature called. 
I don't want to miss her performance but it is the nature of humans to urinate.

A couple of minutes later, she hasn't appeared. 
I've made up my mind to go to the toilet, but I have to be quick.

And, so I did.

After a session of nature call, I quickly exit the restroom and rushed into the auditorium.
But something caught my intention.

A goblet was rolling down from upstairs, I inspected it for a while. 
Later, I went upstairs to check what was going on.
Upon arriving, a door was opened and a sign says it was a Special Guest dressing room.

I slowly look inside, the room was quiet. Too quiet for a dressing room.
I went inside quietly to avoid getting caught. 
And to my surprise, a body was laying on the floor.

Who was it you may ask?

It was none other than her, Eden.

Her stomach was bleeding, she seems to be half unconscious as well.
I immediately called for help but no one heard me. 
She notices me who entered the room but she can't move at all.

I picked her up, went downstairs, and asked for help.
A few people notices me who was holding her in my arms. 
They were Su and Kevin, both of them are also fans of her.
They went to me with intention of helping her as well.

After some time, we managed to save her by bringing her to the near hospital.
The staff who were in charge of the stage show came and thanked us for saving Eden. 

That night, the stage show was stopped and will be continued in a few weeks due to this incident.

Weeks later...

"Y/N, what's gotten your mind? You've been staring blankly."
Asked Su.

"Oh, I'm just wondering how's Miss Eden now."
I answered Su's question.

We were having a lunch break on our campus. Lately, we were popular for saving Eden. And because of that, journalists keep looking for us to be interviewed. We had to switch clothes each session to avoid them.

"She's probably fine by now, Su. The wound isn't that fatal, so she would return to performing soon."
Replies Kevin.

"By the way, Y/N. How did you find her that night?"
Asked Kevin.

I chronologically answered him, even the details. They asked me if I know what or who caused her to be harmed, I obviously don't what exactly happened to her before. 

Later in the afternoon, our college session ended and we planned to buy dinner together. However, Kevin and Su got something to do on the campus. So, I left both of them to buy dinner for myself.

While I was about to start up my motorcycle, a woman approached me.

"Excuse, do you know who he is?"
The woman asked while showing me a photo of myself.

"Oh, I know who he is"

"He is me, Y/N"
I answered while taking off my cap.

She asked me to come with her, there is some matter I might want to know. That's what she said at least.

Upon arriving at the area she brought me with, an expensive car is parked. The car door opened.

And to my surprise, it was the well-known actress Eden who looked for me.

End of Chapter 1.

Yume wo oi ka kete sumete wa ga aru~

oh, wait that's Cosmos: First Contact, not TSL's First contact.
What even am I saying...

I can't believe I'm doing this to refresh my mind lol
Yea, if you haven't read the description of the book, it is a refresher for my mind from heavy materials.

bye.