Great. I got the Sunny One.

I woke up in a tent with some blond kid hovering over me. "Oh, you're awake!" He said, surprised. "Uh, yeah. Where am I exactly?" I asked. "Camp Half blood. Hey, Death Boy! Come say 'hi' to the new camper!" A pale black haired boy walked over. "Hey. I'm Nico, and this is Will. And you are?" "A-alina..." I said. Suddenly I saw a beautiful girl with black hair and purple eyes, wearing a leather jacket over an orange t-shirt.

             "Hey, Will! Can I borrow twenty bucks?" she yelled. "No, Vera. Go ask Leo." Then, a scrawny boy with elvish features yelled, "I'm the one who needs the money!" "Then absolutely not!" Will yelled. I got up and walked over to the girl. "Hi. Um, I'm new here. Where should I go?" I asked the two. "So, Hermes cabin since you're unclaimed. Wait, there it is." The girl said, smirking. I looked up. 

              "WHAT IS THAT?!!!" I yelled, swatting the sun above my head. "That, my sis, is dad claiming you." A kid holding a saxophone said. "I'm Austin, you're brother. And that's Kayla and Will. They're also your siblings." Will took me by the hand lifting me up, and said, "We have a lot to talk about." We walked out of the infirmary, and I braced myself for a long explanation. I had ADHD and dyslexia, so paying attention was never really my thing. Luckily, he just said, "You know the Greek gods?" "Yes," I said, recalling that River had said the same thing. "Well," he said, slightly hesitant. "They are real, and you are a daughter of Apollo." "Okay, that's a lot to absorb. Give me a second." I put my fingers to my temples, and closed my eyes, letting the thought wrap around me. "Ok," I said a second later. "Can I have a tour?" "Of course. This is your new home." 

               He went around, showing me the cabins, the arena, stables, ect. We made our way to the beach, and he stumbled. "Woah, sunny boy. You okay?" "Fine," he mumbled sitting down. "Healing can drain your energy." My mind wandered, and I started humming AJR. 

        I looked over, and his skin unpaled ( is that a word?) and he looked at me in shock. "You're a healer. Interesting, we don't get many healers." "Huh. At least I can work in the infirmary. But, I have one question." "Shoot." "You and Nico are dating, right?" He blushed, and mumbled, "W-Well yeah." "SOLANGELO!" "And that ladies and gentlemen, is the next Jason." I gave him a questioning look, but before I could say anything, he said, "It's getting late. I'll show you our cabin."

            He led me to a cabin that basically radiated sunshine. Not my place, unless the inside was covered in barbed wire and graffiti. He led me to a bed in the corner, and to no surprise, it was yellow. Realizing I was still in my Nirvana shirt and combat boots, I said, "Um... do you have a change of clothes?" "No, but you can go to the camp store. They have some clothes there." I shrugged, and made my way to the camp store.