Elizabeth's story..

Last night Elizabeth came to my room when she asked me for therapy .I told her of course and she started telling me about how sad she was ,that her father did this is how she hated him ever so much she told me that she just wanted to be with Charlie after the incident...
And there she was telling me the story all over again..
"You see it all started when I was six" she began, "Me and Charlie were playing at Circus babies pizza world when she turned to me and asked me if she could see circus baby I didn't know if we was allowed to because father said that we should not see her yet but of course I didn't listen like a silly person I was and we went up to her not knowing my father had told us not to go to her she was the most prettiest animatronic that I have seen when she pulled an ice cream out of her stomach and I thought that I should take it but before I got a chance to Charlie took the ice cream right out of the claw and the next thing I know she's been injected into circus baby's chest cavity I see blood squirting everywhere I am stupidly hopeless crying on my knees feeling the overwhelming guilt I put us in there how was I meant to get all that out, before I knew it my father came in and he started yelling at me well he wasn't exactly yelling at me but yeah he saw the blood on the floor and he told me this wasn't meant to happen that made me wonder did he intend for this to happen... and I've hated him ever since" she recited so clearly.
"I know Elizabeth you told me this 100 times !"you replied to her,
But why am you know that I need to tell you this before I start up therapy session.
"Yes of course Liz," I sigh
I continue with our usual therapy session and when we finish I rest in bed .... "Finally some well needed rest" I thought as I snuggled further under my duvet.

Ty for reading sorry about the short chapter I'll try and make the next one longer to make up for it bye my super stars!\ ( o v o ) / x x x x x x x