☆ Wrestlemania 38: Night One Results ☆ !!SPOILERS!!

- The Usos defeated Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs.

- Bianca Belair defeated Becky Lynch and is now our new Raw women's champion!! I have never been so happy to be wrong lol..

- As i predicted, Cody Rhodes was indeed the mystery opponent of Seth Rollins. I think that it was great that Cody won his return match at none other than WRESTLEMANIA.

- As i thought, Charlotte Flair retained her championship. As much as I would have loved for Rhonda to win, Wrestlemania was not the night.

- Drew McIntyre won his match!! Drew was very fired up, and honestly, i don't think Corbin stood a fair chance lol.

- Stone friggin' Cold beat the living crap out of Kevin Owens. The match was fantastic and as I imagined, extremely entertaining. I'm so proud for 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin considering his first match was in Dallas and his final match was in Dallas. Overall, 10/10.

- Now, Logan Paul & the Miz. This was a great match, and although i really hoped that the Mysterios would've had  the victory, the Miz and Logan Paul were the winners. This match really showed off the athleticism of Logan Paul, and as usual, the Mysterios were as entertaining as ever.

■ Predictions: 6/7