Infinity War

A/N: Hi. Welcome to the Infinity War section of the book. Thanks for coming.

If your new, hi. There is a book before this called Watching WandaVision. Highly recommend it. Pretty proud of it.
If you don't want to read that one, cool, I'm not the boss of you. There will be references to that one but not a lot so you shouldn't be too lost.

If your not new, hi. Love you. I look forward to reading the comments that got me through WandaVision.

Don't feel pressured to comment though.just enjoy the ride.

To make things easier for all of us, from this moment forward Spider-Man is Peter and Star Lord will be called Quill. It's just easier then typing their whole names and less confusing then calling them both Peter.

Also here's the seating chart

_____________

Once everyone was seated the screen lit to life

[Asgardian PA]: This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman!

Thor and Loki looked at each other.

"That where we were when we got taken here." Bruce frowned

We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault

Thor looked back at the the screen, "What?"

– The engines are dead, life support failing! Requesting aid from any vessel within range...We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here! This is not a war craft, I repeat, this is not a war craft!

"Whose attacking us?" Loki leaned forward

[Inside the ship, Ebony Maw walks among the bodies of dead Asgardians. He steps over them as he speaks with no mind, as if they were scattered pieces of dirty clothing on a bedroom floor.]

"Oh." Loki whispered, his face pale, "Oh no."

Thor looked back at him, "You know who this is?"

Loki didn't say anything but gave Thor a shaky nod.

Nebula clenched her teeth, "You've got to be kidding me." She growled

Gamora shook her head, "This isn't going to end well."

"Who is this?" Quill asked her

"No one good." She pressed her lips together

Ebony Maw: Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...It is salvation.

Gamora rolled her eyes, Salvation from a happy life maybe She thought

Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile...For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos.