New school

Jolteon/Spikes POV

Ok! Time for a new start in a new town in a new school! I can't screw it up again like I did at the old school. That would just cause me to have to move again. I need to control myself better here!

"Spike it's time for breakfast! I've called you down here like 10 times now! What are you doing?!" My mom which is a flareon was getting impatient.

"Sorry! I'm getting my fur done in the bathroom!" I yell back.

"How many times have I told you?! A jolteon can't fix their fur! It's naturally spiky and you can't do anything about it!" My mom yells back.

I didn't care. I wanted to at least give it a try. I wet my fur down and smooth it on my body. Did it finally work? I look in the mirror and my fur is still down. I did it! I run downstairs to show my mom.

"Look mom! I got it down!" But as soon as I say that my fur poofs back up into its spikes.

"You we're saying? I told you Jolteons can't fix their fur. It'll be spiky no matter what you do. And besides, it looks better spiked up. Now go eat your breakfast." My mom smiles at me.

Breakfast was once again eggs and toast. "Isn't there anything else to eat besides eggs and toast? We have this every morning." I was getting tired of it.

"Would you rather have over sugary cereal?" My mom says giving me a look.

"Literally yes. Yes I would." I start eating my eggs.

"Don't you know how unhealthy that type of food is? And besides eggs and toast is like the best and healthiest breakfast one could ask for." Me and my mom have this conversation every single day.

"I wouldn't eat it every day just something else to eat besides eggs and toast." My mom thinks for a moment and sighs.

"Alright, today is your first day at this new school. If you can manage to get an A on the very next test they have I'll get you a type of cereal if your choosing."

"Easy! I usually get Bs and Cs in school anyway! This should be no problem for me!" I'm confident I can get it. I don't even usually study for tests and I do fine.

"Don't get cocky now. It's a brand new school you've never gone to so they could be teaching different things." My mom warns me but I don't need it. Why would they teach different things? It's still 11th grade.

I look at the time and it's 6:39am. Shoot! The bus gets to the stop at 6:40! I wolf down the rest of my breakfast and run out the door saying, "By mom! I'll see you after school!"

I run out side and look to the corner of the street where the bus stop was. There were still some Pokémon at the stop. Good, so I didn't miss it. As I walk to the stop I see a Houndour and a Absol talking to each other then I see a beautiful Espeon. I start to turn red and think I might go up and talk to her.

I then quickly shake my head. No! I must not let what happened at the other school happen again. But I'm just going to talk to her right? No harm in that. I walk up to her but before I get to her I quickly turn around. No! I can't risk it! I can't let that happen!

"Let what happen?" I turn around to see who said that. It was the Espeon.

"Uhhh... nothing." How did she know what I was thinking.

"Oh. I read your mind that's how I knew what you were thinking. I'm a psychic type after all." Oh I forgot psychic types can read minds.

"Yeah, a lot of people do. I've regretted reading some minds but I can't help it. It's too much fun." She was still reading my mind.

"Will you stop reading my mind already? Its getting annoying." I stop thinking.

"Once you tell me what you can't let happen again I'll stop." Dang so she wants to know huh?

Without planning it in my mind I start to play Never Going To Give You Up. Espeon eyes widened and she says, "Did you just Rick roll me in your head?!"

I don't say anything since I'm too busy laughing really hard. I've always wanted to Rick roll a psychic type from them reading my mind. I even hear Espeon start laughing.

"Alright, that was clever. I never thought I'd be Rick rolled reading someone's mind. But for real can you tell me what you couldn't let happen? I won't stop bothering you till you tell me." I regain myself and stop laughing.

I decided to tell her. I say, "You may not believe me but at my old school every person I flirted with instantly fell in love with me and they wouldn't fall out of it."

Espeon shrugs saying, "That doesn't even sound bad."

I look away embarrassed and say, "Well it gets bad when you end up flirting with every female in the school."

I start having flashbacks to my old school of me having to sprint down hallways to get to my next class to not be trampled by every girl in the entire school.

"Wow so you were telling the truth. Heh, you have good looks but to be able to pull every girl in the school is quite impressive." Espeon compliments.

I start to turn red again and say, "Th-thanks I guess."

That's weird we're a minute in the conversation but she isn't instantly falling in love with me. Maybe this school is different.

"So where did you move here from?" Espeon asks curiously.

I run the back of my neck with my paw and say, "Oh, I came here from the Hoenn region. I heard that here in Sinnoh was a good and controlled school, so me and my mom thought that this would be the best place to come to." I give off a smile.

She keeps a straight face. She still isn't falling in love with me?! I've never met anyone who didn't fall in love with me after I give them a smile.

"That's pretty cool. Your the first person I've met that's been in Hoenn." She gives me a smile of her own. I instantly turn bright red. Come on! How is she able to do this? She's too cute!

"Yeah, I know I'm cute." Espeon read my mind again! Now I was completely red. I can't bring myself to say anything. But before too long the bus pulls up. It was a bit late, but I guess that was a good thing.

"Oh, I never got your name." Espeon looks me in the eye waiting for an answer.

"I-it's Spike." I say nervously.

"Spike huh? I'm Espy." Espeon gets on the bus.

I don't move and Espy turns around and says, "C'mon Spike. You can sit with me."

"A-alright." I get on the bus and follow Espy to her spot. She sits down in the middle of the bus on the side with the door.

"Sit down. It's about a 10 minute ride to school from here." I sit down next to Espy not saying anything.

"So out of every girl in your school who did you like the most?" Espy was very concentrated on my answer here. I think for a moment. There were a lot of pretty females in my school.

"Probably a Sylveon I forgot the name of. I can't remember the name of every female in the school." The Sylveon was so pretty and had a nice ass.

"So your an ass guy huh?" Again! She's always reading my mind! I'm turning red again. I've got to speak without thinking.

Just then the bus pulled up to the school. "Well, looks like we get to get off now. Let's go to the cafeteria. We should have some time before the bell rings. You can sit with me and my friends." Espy says standing up.

"Alright that sounds fun." I was kinda nervous for some reason. Oh well, nothing I can really do but go with it I guess.

We get off the bus and go into the school.

End of part 1

I hope this first part is good. I'll probably go back and forth with the two stories I'm going to work on so I don't get burnt out on one or the other.

The second story I'm going to write is an eeveelution sqaud comic fanfic. It's going to be a Speedy x Black ship fanfic. So please read that if you are into that stuff. Bye bye for now.👋