...

I'm sorry if this is long, It's been a crazy day .

Let's start out with the fact that I had a LOAD of homework, I was mostly able to get it done in study hall, but it was still stressful.

Second, my locker got jammed TWICE, once at lunch and the other time when everyone was getting on the bus. I had to get my Lang. Arts teacher to help me, and that was embarrassing.

Third, I got a text from my mom on the bus saying that my dog pooped in her kennel, and that hopefully my step dad would be home. I think she pooped because of all the treats we got her, since yesterday was her first birthday.

Anyway, my step dad wasn't home, and my dog Piper was in her other kennel. Then I got a knock on my door from my friend across the street saying she was locked out of her house and nobody was home, so we spent 15 minutes trying to figure something out, she ended up going to her next door neighbors house, and their crazy grandparents are over there and one of the kids got his tonsils taken out today.

Then as I was doing my homework, my friend started spamming me with texts because her dog died today, and I had to calm her down.

And then I missed my brothers bus and he almost searched my whole street to find me. And my dog hurt my thumb.

So yeah, that's how my day has been going, I'll update this if anything crazy happens today again, I have to do some more homework on my computer, so bye!