smiles

It was as if yesterday I saw his smile with my eyes. Then he was gone. Out of reach and out of luck. He was mine and still is but in spirit.

"It was your fault you wanted her to leave!" I hit my dad's chest hard so he would know the feeling of pain and guilt. I was weeping.

"No honey I didn't want her to leave she made you so happy. I'm sorry honey," he said trying to hug me.

I pushed him away and ran out the door. I don't want to you anymore I hate you I hate you!!!!

I lived with my foster family but had to visit my "dad". I loved my foster family cause that's where I met my friends...

                                                    Chapter 1

"Hey don't worry I'll be back in two days okay honey,"

"You promise mom?"

"Yes honey I promise,"

"Okay I trust you,"

   I shouldn't have trusted her that was the last time I saw her. She was going out of town on a business trip for her job. She loved her work and I loved it too because it made my mom happy.

  She was going into a grocery store to buy some food while on her trip. All the police know is she didn't come back. She's been missing for over six years now and they announced her dead five years ago. I don't believe she's dead my mom is stronger than that. And I have too find her.