Hallucinations and Survival

In a small, gated community, you, Freddy, and Bonnie lived in a house together in Southern California. You moved away from your old house in New York after the incident on the mountain. After the incident, you had to go to therapy and take medicine for your troubled sleep. Sometimes, you hallucinated because of the trauma. It's been one year since the incident...

~7 AM~

You had woken up before Freddy; you and him ended up together after the incident. You went to the bathroom to take your Anti-Phycotics and Depression meds. You leaned down to drink from the faucet to swallow your pills. When you leaned back up, Monty was behind you. "Hello, y/n." He said, glaring at you. You glare at him back in the mirror. "What do you want?" You say, irritated. "I wanted to say hello is all." He responded, walking closer to you. "When are you gonna tell them, why your havin' hallucinations of me, huh?" He said, putting his arms on your shoulders. A knock. "Y/n, are you alright? I heard you talking to yourself and was wondering if you were alright." Freddy asked. You look at the door and back at the mirror. He was gone. "Yeah. I'm fine." You say back, through the door.

You opened the door, meeting Freddy. Freddy had been working out to get his mind off the incident. You had gotten a job at home for crisis counseling. And Bonnie was at his college graduation and wouldn't be back until later tonight. "You ok?" Freddy asks, giving you a morning hug. "Yeah... I'm fine..." You say. Staring out the window. You look back when Freddy gives you a kiss on the cheek. You smile. "I've gotta shower. I've got to get things for when Bonnie gets back." He said, grabbing a towel off the door. "Hey. I love you." He says, smiling. "Love you too." You say, smiling back.

You walk downstairs to make some avocado toast. When you were done making it, you head over to your desk to go to work. "Hey, it's me, y/n. Please patch me in." You say to the women on the other end of the phone. "Crisis counseling, how can I help?" You say, calmly and gently to the girl on the phone. "H-Hello, do I have to say my name?" The girl says shaking up. "It's ok, you don't have to say anything you don't wanna say." You respond nicely. You had gotten your degree last year in psychology. "O-Ok..." The girl responds shaking...

~In New York~

"So Roxy, tell us, what did being shot tell you about your future?" A news woman asked. Roxy was having an interview on a talk show after being shot the year before. "Well, it told me not to trust anyone but my closest friends. The people that were the killers last year weren't my closest friends... they were monsters." Roxy says, her anxiety getting high. "And one final question before we go on break. What's your favorite scary movie since it's almost Halloween?" The news woman asked, smiling, her legs crossing. Roxy stares for a second. "I hate scary movies..." She says, ansy to get up and leave. "Alrighty everyone, that was the survivor of last year's murder spree up in a Canadian mountain. Up next, we'll be talking about the pros and cons of starting a website."

When the cameras shut off for a quick break, Roxy quickly heads to her dressing room to grab her things. "Hey Roxy!" Roxy turns around to see Bonnie; she runs over to hug him. "How are you! It's been a year! Aren't you supposed to be at your graduation?" She says, her hands on his shoulder and quickly putting them down to her side. "That ended an hour ago. I'm just glad I caught you before you could leave." He says, you both walking out the door.

"Hey, um, you headed back to California?" Bonnie asks, opening the doors to the building open for her. "Of course I am! I wouldn't miss it for the world." She says. "Um, I'll see you there. Do you need the address for when you land?" Bonnie asks. "Nah. Freddy sent me it already." She responds. "Alright, well, it was nice seeing you." Bonnie says, smiling. "Here, here." She says, hugging Bonnie 'bye'.

~Back in California~

"Guess what." Freddy says, grabbing you orange juice from the fridge. "What?" You ask. "Bonnies on his way back, and Roxy's joining him." He says, handing you the orange juice. "Yes!" You say, excitedly. "It's been a year since we've seen her. I watched her interview this morning. She looked so nervous." You say sipping the orange juice. "I would be too if I got interviewed about what happened." He says, putting back the orange juice. "Bonnie just messaged; he said they'd be back tomorrow afternoon." You say. "Let's go upstairs to bed, huh?" He says, holding out his hand. You look up to see Monty, holding a knife at you. You shake your head. "Y/n?" You see Freddy in front of you. "Oh, um. Sure." You say, putting the cup in the sink.