My problems

I'm a 3th year in high school Fukurōdrani academy. My best friend Yuki, has been always there for me for 2 years. We have been always together. But Yuki is 1 year older then me. That means that this year she is not with me in school. So we can't hangout while eating lunch or after school. But, hey! We can hangout when is weekend? Right?

"Yeah.. sorry I can't this week! You know I have been VERY busy. And plus you mus-" said Yuki on the phone but you interrupted her saying. "Hey, hey..! It's alright. Belive me! And yeah, you ARE busy. I know school!" You chuckle awkwardly. "And you do have a boyfriend. And he is.. kinda more important then m-" "OI! Stop it! You know I'll choose you over him if that is the problem!" "Heh.. yeah! That is right!" "Mhm, now SHIT- BOILING WATER!! AHHH- I almost spilled it all over me!"
"Omg.. anyway, it was nice talking to you. But we been talking for almost an hour. And I have school in the morning." You said while sitting on your bed. "Oh! Yeah, same! So... bye?.." Yuki said in sad voice. "Aww.. don't be sad! We can always talk over messages and calls! You know it!" "Yes, yes, but I feel sad for you." "YUKI! I said I'm fine! And plus I have my brother to anoy! So I'll be fine!" You said while laughing. "You are right! Now hear ya' later! Bye and good luck with your stuff!" Yuki said in a happily voice. "Thank you bestie! And to you too. Don't spill the boiling water all over yourself!" "I won't bye!" As she said that Yuki hang up. As you put your phone on the charger, the next minute you know is your brother bursting in to your room. "YO, YOOO" Your brother said. "Kiyoshi!! GET OUT!" You stood up from your bed, and you faced him, looking up. "AWWW!! My little short and younger twin is so CUTE!" He ruffled your hair, while he's being telling you cute and embarrassing stuff about you out of the blue. And yes. You are  his twin. And yes. You are the younger one. "KIYOSHI! STOP!" You smacked his hand off of your head. As you did that he looked surprised and he let out a grin on his face. "NOW! Because you smacked me. The this beauty! I'm telling mom." As he walked away out of your room you knew that he is just doing this to anoy you. But he will never tell on you and same goes for you. But.. he did left the door open. "KIYOSHI!" You yelled while closing the door and turning off the light. You got to your bed and you laid down looking at the ceiling thinking what to do tomorrow after school.

Heyyyyyy~ so I will start this masterpiece because I'm bored lolz. So uhm, and this is my first time writing something! Yay.. fuck.. but I hope you all enjoy and I'll upload every Friday! (Probably, if I don't forget! Hehe) And remember to drink and eat something! ❤ Love you~ xoxo
Word count: 529