𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

i let out the breath i was holding in.
"oh good. i thought you would be pranking me," i sigh.
"we thought about it but we wanted to at least try and make you like us," johnny says. i flop back on the bed and johnny follows.
"what you thinking for it?" i ask, playing with my hair.
"i was thinking we could antique him?" pontius suggests.
"absolutely," johnny says, picking up a piece of my hair and playing with it as well.
"what if you also slapped him with a fish. like a slap in the face with a fish and then antique him and it would be like a battered fish on him," i suggest.
"oh bella. that's sick," wee man says.
"in a good way or bad way?" i whisper.
"a great way bells," johnny laughs.
"you're starting strong arabella!" jeff says. i smile at him feeling good that i'd made a good impression already. "we're going out at 7 so everyone get ready."
most of the boys leave with johnny staying behind.
"aren't you going to go get ready?" i ask, sitting up.
"what you saying this isn't good enough to go out?" he laughs.
"no you look great sweetie," i smile getting up and going through my stuff. "what to wear?" i whisper to myself.
"you should wear this," johnny says, pulling out a little black dress with an a-line skirt that hits about mid thigh.
"oh thank you stylist johnny," i smile, taking the dress from his hand - i don't want to look too dressed up so i'll wear some trainers and black denim jacket to make it a little more casual. i go to the bathroom to change then sit to fix my makeup. "you just gonna sit there while i get ready?"
"yeah im ready i'm gonna be bored sat alone," he complains.
"that's fine. whatever," i smile, looking at him through the mirror. i put on my ipod on quietly so it wasn't so quiet.
"i'm glad you said yes to coming here," he says, playing with the strings on his hoodie.
"me too yknow. i'm was super nervous but everyone's nice so that's good," i say, putting some eye shadow on.
"oh yeah. you don't have to be worried about that. who have you met?" he asks.
"almost everyone i think. i haven't met ehren, dave or preston yet," i say, trying to remember all the jackass members.
"oh so the first time you meet them you're pranking ehren. that's great - he wouldn't expect it," johnny smiles.
"i hope he doesn't hate me straight away," i whisper.
"he won't arabella. i promise," johnny says.
"ew don't call me arabella. i like it when you call me bells," i say, honestly only my parents called me arabella.
"okay. sorry bells," he smiles gently.
"it's okay. yknow. i came up with that fish idea but i've been wondering where you'll get a raw ass fish," i laugh, starting to do my eyeliner.
"we have our sources," he laughs. once i'm done doing my makeup me and johnny go to meet the rest of the guys. dave and ehren are already down there so johnny introduces us.
"hey guys. this is arabella, but don't call her that, make a nickname. bells this is dave and ehren," johnny says.
"oh hey bella. so cool that you're here," ehren says, giving me a hug.
"hey ehren! i'm excited to be here," i smile.
"hey bells! nice to meet ya!" dave says.
"no! only i call her bells. think of something else," johnny says defensively.
"don't be mean," i laugh, digging my elbow gently in his ribs.
"oh bella you are old enough to drink right?" ehren asks.
"yeah. i'm twenty-one," i explain. we hear a group of guys coming down the stairs and it's the rest of the guys coming down. johnny again introduces me and preston and i've finally met all the guys. we go to a bar down the road that does food and drinks. the dinner actually goes quite well and i get to know ryan, bam, johnny and jeff the most.
"okay everyone!" jeff shouts, tapping his fork against his glass, "alright. we just wanted to say welcome bella to the jackass crew, we can't wait to see what you'll do. now let's get some shots!"
the table cheers and jeff orders us like 3 rounds of fruity shots. more and more drinks start coming to the table and the guys are getting more drunk, i let myself have the first few shots and a mixed drink but then switched to soft drinks. i watch johnny notice but he doesn't say anything. i silently thank him, i don't want to seem like a loser i just don't want to get wasted on night one. once the boys are sufficiently drunk rick pulls his camera out and jeff asks me and johnny to help prank ehren. we go outside for a minute where he has a bag of flour and a big fish laying in the van. it's been an hour or so so the fish is smelling funky.
"bells. you wanna antique him or slap him with a fish?" johnny laughs quietly.
"ew i don't want to touch that. i'll antique him," i smile. i take the bag of flour and open it ready to pull a handful out and we go back in. johnny looks at rick's camera and starts the bit.
"hi my names johnny knoxville and this is arabella lawson and this is the battered fish slap," he whispers into the camera, gesturing to me. we sneak behind ehren and i grab a handful of flour. johnny nudges me forward and i slap the flour at ehrens head and move while johnny slaps the fish in the same spot. the guys erupt into laughter while ehren drunkenly wipes flour from his face complaining.
"hell yeah bell!!" bam shouts excitedly, jumping up and giving me a hug.
"bella?! this was your idea?" ehren complains slightly sadly.
"oh ehren i'm sorry. i couldn't come in being lame," i explain, wiping some flour from his head. i'm pretty proud of myself and i think i'm gonna fit in here.
—————————————————————
chapter three
chapter word count : 1040
total word count : 3007

chapter three is here !! hope y'all loved it. please comment and vote if you enjoy it. thank uuuu <33