Chapter 3 (셋)

We were walking on the hallways and we were on our way to the principal's office to get our schedule. I knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Kim we are here to get our schedules" I said and she gave us our schedules

"Kansamhamnida" we bowed and left the room.

"So I need to go since my classroom is on the sixth floor" she said and I nodded

"Don't get trouble in your class arasso? Or else I will hit you with my baseball bat" she warned

" Yah Unnie! Your dongsaeng is responsible and I will not get in trouble! " I said and slapped her arms then she walked away while laughing leaving me there.

I was walking through the hallways when I saw students whispering while looking at me. Am I that ugly that's why they gossiped about me.

The bell rang signaling for classes to start. I went in thw classroom and the professor is already there.

"So you must be the new student" she said and I nodded

" 안녕핫요박미가임니다 (hi! I'm Mika Park) it's nice to meet you please take care of me" I introduced myself and yes, I requested umma to use my English name instead of my Korean name.

"Okay please sit next to jungkook" I looked at him he was shocked

I sat beside him and ignored him.So this is the start of the plan. I smirked as I thought of the plan.

Jungkook's POV

I was shocked when I saw Min Hee entered the classroom but she's different now. She's thinner and she looks beautiful. As our professor pointed to the sit beside me she obeyed and sat beside me but it was different when I looked at her, her eyes were full of happiness not regret or anger. Did she forget about me? what am I thinking I have a girlfriend your so stupid. All day long I wasn't paying attention in class I was looking at her angelic face.

*ringggg*

The bell rang signaling for our break.

"Jungkookie" I heard taehyung calling me from behind while I was fixing my things

"taehyung oppa" I looked at min hee as she went towards taehyung and hug him really tight.

I felt a sudden pang in my chest while I look at them hugging then pulled away and talked for a few moments. I looked at her as she smiled while looking at taehyung. I grabbed my bag and walk towards their direction.

"hyung" I coldly said as they turned their attention to me and stopped talking

"I think I should leave you two" He said and left while min hee looking at him while smiling as his figure disappeared

"Min Hee" my voice softens as I look into her eyes.

"umm....do we know each other?" she asked

I felt a sword was stabbed on my chest. What is happening to me? Why do I feel this sudden pain and regret?

"We ar-" I stopped and she looked at me curiously

Did she forgot about me? What happened to her?

"W-we were f-friends in high school" I stuttered as I could hear my heart beating so fast

"I'm sorry but you must have been mistaken me for someone else I studied high school in america and I don't remember having a friend named jungkook" Another sword was stabbed on my chest as she said those words

So she can't remember me? but she remembers taehyung?

"I must be going taehyung might be waiting for me" she said and left me there dumbfounded

Why am I like this? Why do I feel this pain when I look into her eyes? Why does it hurt when she said those words?

*************************************************

(A/n):

Hiii

So another update.I hope you like the chapter. I felt sorry for Jungkook though. Please do vote and wait for the next update.

ㅇㅅㅇ

칸 삼 함 니다

XOXO

라이 °^°