(Chapter 8) ||The Curse Mark ||

Naruto's POV

Me: "Guys, wha-!?  

Before I could ask what was happening I got blown away by the immense pressure of the wind and hit a tree on my head. 

What was going on!? Where was all of that wind coming from?! 

Before getting up I let out a few groans, that really hurt I thought to myself. But before I could get up, and since I was in an upside down position my head was on the ground and my feet were lined up on the tree. 

Me: "Ugh...." I said while moaning. 

But when I look up..... a huge, and when I say 'huge' I mean HUGE snake just appeared out of nowhere. 

It was so big! 

Me: "W-WHA SO B-BIG!" I yelled. Before I could do anything the snake came closer and just ate me off of the ground! 

Me: "H-HEY HEY HEY WHAT THE?!" And for all I know, I was inside of A HUGE SNAKES STOMACH!

Me: "HEY! SASUKE! HELP!" I tried to yell but I'm sure he couldn't hear me. Things weren't going so well for me. I was going deeper into its stomach but why? 

Me: "HELPPPPPPP!!!" 

Oh no.. 

Sasuke's POV

What is going on?! Who is this lady?! And what does she want?! A new enemy!? Is she with the Ninja from before?!

Lady Ninja: "Now then... let's begin." She said as she licked her lips with her long tongue. Is she gonna do an attack? But what is she gonna do? 

*Bathump*.....*bathump* 

*A few moments earlier* 

Sasuke's POV

Me: "Naruto, you're such an idiot!" I yelled at him as he came closer to me and Sakura. 

Sakura: "Wait Naruto." Sakura said as she recalled our discussion earlier. And asked him and if was the real Naruto or not. 

Sakura: "Naruto, when does a Ninja attack?" She asked cautiously while taking out a Kunai. 

Me: "..." 

Naruto: " A ninja waits till the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike." He said. Wait no.. 

Sakura: "Alright good!" Sakura said as she was about to put her Kunai away but I threw a Kunai at Naruto making a second scratch on his other cheek. 

Sakura: "Sasuke!?" She asked shocked. 

Me: "There is no way, Naruto would be able to memorize something like that in such a short amount of time." I said looking at that fake Naruto with a stern look. 

Naruto: "Ah?" Naruto looked at us with wide eyes but then slowly his expression changed to more of a smirk. And he licked his lips. 

Naruto: "Looks as if I've been caught." The fake Naruto said as he transformed into the same Grass Ninja that returned the proctor's Kunai...

What is going on?! Who is this lady?! And what does she want?! A new enemy!? Is she with the Ninja from before?!

Lady Ninja: "Now then... let's begin." She said as she licked her lips with her long tongue. Is she gonna do an attack? But what is she gonna do?

Before we could do anything she takes out her Earth Scroll.. that was what we needed! 

Lady Ninja: "Oh? You think this Earth Scroll would match up nicely with your Heaven Scroll don't you?" She asked..