Chapter 1

Her mother Larissa in 1890 gave birth to a daughter named Jana. She loved a lot but her father beat her when she was a child. He drank a lot and got drunk and beat Jana. Jana cried but was not allowed to tell her mother about it. Her grandmother read her bedtime stories and her father slapped her for a bad night
One night in 1902, she told her mother everything. However her mother did not believe her as her father was kind to her when her mother was around. She was angry at her father and wanted to kill him
However, Jana was cruel and did not want Baku to help. Grandma moved out in 1903 as a result of Jana's behavior. Jana was sad but not so much to cry. Grandma was only there for two months nothing much. Jana had problems with school and did not want to study, she never liked learning and was bad and fell for a year. She repeated eighth grade twice.
When she finished elementary she found some job that was enough to support her family. Grandma was calmer and didn’t come because Larissa was cruel to her. Grandma was rude and didn't help around the house.
Ivica, Jana's best friend, helped Jana start her own family. Jana had a son in 1907 and named him Jacob
Since Jay, nicknamed Jacob, was Jana's newborn husband, Jacob, he was a drunkard, she left him and remarried Hastler.
Hastler was a good father to Jacob. He helped him learn new things. In 1914, Hastler and all the other men had to join the army.
Hastler was executed in the war of 1916, and Jana was left without a husband and Jacob without a father. Jacob was very sad and did not want to be without Dad.
Jana arranged a new wedding for Josip, and she had a child with Josip in 1920 and named him Murat
Jana was in big debts, so she couldn't organize and she was left homeless. Joseph cheated with his sister Indus who was also a whore
Jana didn't know about her sister and she heard she was a prostitute and she didn't want to have problems with her
She left Joseph, and did not marry until 1924 when she found Joseph's brother Jake. In revenge, she had an affair with him. She became pregnant and gave birth to a child named Jasmine.
Jasmine was a first class girl. She was rich and did not want a husband even though she was very handsome. She dressed very briefly and tightly and Jana scolded her for it. "You can't wear that dress, she's too stupid, Jasmine," her mother would scold her. Jasmine didn't listen
One morning in 1937, Jasmine found a boyfriend, got married and had a baby
Jasmine was like her mother, pliable. She was rich but shared half of her salary with people who were homeless. She loved to help. She spent money on nonsense, so her mother would scold her.
Jasmine was a stupid but pretty girl, so she married three times. She didn't like being massaged with that nonsense.
She had four children whom she left with her mother. Jasmine found a new house and moved the children there. At the beginning of 1939, her husband Yuko had to go to war. She didn't let him because he was the father of those children.
Yuko was executed in 1942 by the Swabians.
The Germans killed Jasmine's mother Jana and her male children.
She didn't want it but they did it. She ran away from the prejudices that haunted her. She was executed in this world and set out with the stable towards Turkey.
She was sad but had two female children. Her mother did nothing. She loved Jasmine but not this time. She found the house in Turkey where she lived until 1950, when she sadly passed away. Her children continue this story from 1950 onwards ...