Chapter 4 - The Village

Edward 2 was in his room. His room wasn't necessarily a room, he considered it one though. It was a hole in Edward's room's walls. Edward didn't know about it, no one did. Only Edward 2 knew, it was his little secret. It was a really small hole, only Edward 2 could fit in it since he's boneless and gutless. It has just enough space for him to roll around. It's perfect for him, just enough space for him to roll around and just enough quietness for him to be satisfied.

Though, this day, Edward 2 was not satisfied, for other reasons. He had a private discussion with Edward 3 and 4 earlier that day. He'd found out some crucial information, yet he wasn't allowed to inform anyone else about it. The thought of this secret weighed on his diminutive brain, he thought he had to tell Edward as soon as possible. He didn't know where Edward was, but he decided he'd try rolling around the forest until he found him. Instead, he found Jacob. He kept rolling at Jacob to get his attention, despite how hard it was to keep up with the wolf boy.

Jacob, who did not know of Edward 2 so far, had been running around the forest most of the night, still upset about Edward and the other ones

Jacob, who did not know of Edward 2 so far, had been running around the forest most of the night, still upset about Edward and the other ones. He was just running like, y'know, a furry, until he ran into a real life human. 

That real life human was none other than Bella.

"What the fuck, loca?" he looked at her and sniffed her like a wolf boy does. "Where did you come from, loca?"

Bella smiled at Jacob. "Jacob! Aw, it's been so long! Thanks for trying to save me from getting hit by that white 2020 BMW M340!" 

Jacob looked at her with confusion. Why was she alive again? Now he had to deal with the brainless bitch again. "Loca?!?!?!" Jacob decided to just push her down, like that one guy in that one movie that pushed down a baby. After pushing her down, he started to run away.

As Jacob was trying to run, he noticed something rolling and thought it was just a corpse of some odd, skinless animal who was somehow still alive, even though it had been mauled by multiple carnivorous animals

As Jacob was trying to run, he noticed something rolling and thought it was just a corpse of some odd, skinless animal who was somehow still alive, even though it had been mauled by multiple carnivorous animals. He decided it would be best if he just kicked it away, not even thinking to look if it was Edward 2. Exactly what a dumb wolf boy would do.