𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

"𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 me when you done, I'ma' be at the barbershop." Horace said temporarily parking in front of the mall.

"Why? Your hair looks fine." I ran my fingers through his slightly nappy hair

"Nah my shit fucked up and you know it," He licked his lips picking at, starting at himself in the mirror "Plus I gotta do something."

"What? You didn't tell me you were doing anything."

"Cause I forgot but you coming anyways."

"Don't take any videos unless you send them to me first." I strictly pointed out, no girl needs to see him unless I see him first.

He laughed at my comment "Alright Bae, gimme a kiss."

I leaned in closer pecking his lips once or twice.

My interview for Footlocker was today and hopefully I get the job because then my whole argument for job would be for nothing and my Mom would feel as if she won something.

Does that make sense? I hope so.

Speaking of my Mom, I blocked her and every number she's tried to contact me with and Dooda's attempt's to get me to talk to her have fortunately failed.

I don't hate my mother it's just every time she's 'apologized' she makes it known that she basically meant what she said.

What kind of apology is that.

Grouping my phone and purse I left the car closing the door behind me, watching over the mall I nervously walked to the glass entrance door.

The mall of course was filled with people, especially pregnant women— teenage pregnant women.

"Mommmma, lemme buy this." A pretty young darkskin whined to who I'm guessing was her mother.

"No! That boy ain't paying for it so why should I? Having a baby with no job is nobody fault but y'all's." With that being said she walked out of the store going to wherever.