𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | Donald Na

"What you gotta do is hit the two red balls with the white one. And if you give it enough spin, it'll come off the cushion's much better." Ben explained to Gray and Eugene.

"Do I have to hit the balls first?" Gray asked.

"Huh? Oh, you can hit the cushions first and bounce it off it hit them, if you want. But however you do it, what's important is that you hit both the red balls in one shot." Ben explained.

"So in this case, if I give the ball a clockwise spin, and hit the cushion first, before hitting the closer ball, it would create both a better pathway for the ball, and a higher accuracy shot?" Gray questioned.

"What?" Ben asked, obviously confused by Gray's question.

Gray then proceeded to hit the ball just as he described.

"Like this?"

'..What kind of first timer hits a cushion shot like this...' Ben thought as he watched Gray.

Ben then looked over at Eugene, who was struggling badly.

'That's how you're supposed to be..' Ben thought as he watched Eugene try to hit the ball, but failed.

'Jeez.. must be that big brain.. he just instantly grasps the fundamentals of the game..'

'This is hard..' Eugene thought.

Just then, Alex and Gerard returned from getting the food.

"Ayy, there you are, what took you so long ya dummies?" Ben said to them.

Alex and Gerard didn't say anything at first, they were still thinking about who they saw a little bit ago.

The others were obviously confused by their quietness.

"What's wrong with you two?" Ben asked.

"..On the other side of the intersection, I saw Donald Na." Alex said

Ben's eyes widened, Eugene flinched, and Gray was confused. Gray didn't know who Donald was so of course he was confused.

"He's the head.. of the union." Ben informed as Gray looked at him.

"If Donald Na made an appearance himself.. all the way down here.." Eugene started.

"Then it's gotta be because of the incident with Jimmy Bae.." Ben finished.

"No. If that were the case, he would've came straight for us. Donald Na isn't the type of motherf*cker to drag things out or give anyone the time to act." Alex corrected.

"And that douchebag, would never make a move on the union scale, just to crush Eunjang.."

"Eugene, what do you make of this? Why did that prick show up in this neighborhood?" Ben asked Eugene as he looked at him, causing Eugene to flinch a bit.

"..How should I know..." Eugene started, then continued.

"But, I think I did hear somewhere that Donald Na goes from school to school on the last day of every month for something called an accounting conference."