Explanation and Artemis

Percy Pov:

I explained to my mother and Paul about everything and they ended up mad at the gods and tears streaming down their faces, but glad I got a good family and was fighting for the side that was right.

Then I had to go home ( rheas palace.) because I don't want the gods finding me out yet. So I told my mother and Paul goodbye and that I would be home soon and decided too take a walk before i went back because I haven't been on earth for a long time.

Then I saw a bunch of silver and they spores me and I froze in the spot.

Thalia's Pov:

Zeus whom I hate now ever since he put Percy in Tartarus. I never really got to see what happened with Nico because I was with the hunters of Artemis and Nico was in the underworld. He has been missing for 1o years and I desperately wanted to find him so that's all we've been doing. Then we hear risking and pointed out arrows at it then I saw HIM!

Percy Pov:

Thalia came up to me and smacked me in the face. Then she started rambling on about how she and Nico were worried sick about him. Thalia and Nico were the only demigods that he trusted because they haven't turned their backs in him.

Then she hugged me witch surprises me and then all the hunters tramples me with hugs witch surprised me even more!

"Ever since you disappeared we honored you as the only man aloud in the hunt." Artemis said.

I was astonished.

Then I made them swear on the river Styx that they'd never tell anyone about me. And they swore. So now I have 3 homes. But that was changed when mother rhea called me down and told me if my latest mission....