Accidental Love

Accidental Love
(Marianne's POV)
Chapter 1: The boy
"Mom, how did you meet dad?" Asked Gabriel.

"Well, it all started off when.." I began to tell him the whole story.

There was a group of girls at school. Delilah, Daynielle, Eva and Kristin were all in 10th grade and excited for the new student. Delilah had glasses, long hair dyed dark red, Daynielle had braided black hair, Eva had glasses, medium length brown hair and Kristin had blonde-ish short hair, the girls all went to a private school so they had to wear the same clothes there. The new student also had glasses and medium length black hair.

"I heard the new girl's coming today!" Kristin giggled.

The teacher asked the class to settle down and I walked in with a smile on my face.

"Hi, I'm Marianne and I love the band Bts!" I explained.

A girl hand gestured for me to come to her direction.

After class, we all sat at the cafeteria and talked until I felt a strong urge to.. Yell?

"Hey guys, I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." I said quickly.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the sink. I felt like there was somebody in the school that was out to get us, and that I should alert them. I let out the urge to yell but it sounded more like a..

"WOOF!" I barked.

"What on earth was that?!" I whispered.

I ran back to the cafeteria and luckily nobody was near the bathrooms.

The next day I sat at my desk and a boy who sat beside me dropped his pencil that landed right in the center of the floor in between our desks. I leaned down to pick it up for him but, so did he.

I couldn't help but notice that the boy was blushing. And I also felt the heat on my cheeks. I could hear Eva and Delilah snickering under their breaths behind me.

After class they started teasing me about it.

"Guys, stop! I don't even know him." I was getting furious. I almost growled at them just then.

"That's Liam. He's a boy anyway, gross right?" Daynielle rolled her eyes.

Liam was his name and it sounded quite cute.

"Yes, thank you for understanding." I answered.

It's been four days. When I came to school a little late everybody was talking to another person so I decided to ask the teacher what they were doing.

"Oh, it's a small project on science. Everybody has a partner and we will be presenting in two days, hm.. Who doesn't have a partner?" The science teacher questioned the class.

"I don't!" Answered Liam.

"Great, you can be with Marianne." The science teacher stated.

"UGH!" I thought to myself. "It's only for two days." I thought again in relief.

"H-Hey Uhh shall we start?" Liam asked nervously.

"Y-Yeah!" I agreed, also anxious.

"How about you two go to the library? While everybody is here, nobody's in there. We are researching the human body." Suggested the science teacher.

I couldn't help admitting to myself I wanted to be with him. To get to know him! Of course, nothing else.

Before Liam got to answer I blurted it out before it was too late.

"Sure!" I quickly responded.

Liam and I walked to the art room together in silence.

Chapter 2: Musical dreams
"So, what should we research?" Questioned Liam.