19

.* ゚

G    A    M    E         O    F
S    U     R     V     I     V     A     L

· 。゚

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞?
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲?

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

chapter nineteen
bertha & renee

.·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

     EVERYONE REMAINED still, watching splatters of blood land on Jac's face as the gun went off silencing Marcus. A little sigh of relief left Jac's lips as her shoulders relaxed as if a weight on her shoulders had been lifted. A few of the gladers gasped at the sudden gunshot. Teresa let out a small whimper before turning around to hold in her tears.

Thomas looked at the people around him in panic. He was still trying to grasp of the concept that-that person was Marcus the whole time. Plus the fact that Rosie wanted to take Jac and Celia with them. The boy already had five strangers tagging along with them and Rosie wanted to add two more to the mix. She was crazy, he thought. Purely and utterly insane.

The boy wondered many times what Newt saw in Rosie who had started to develop such a twisted mind. He saw her reaction and it was completely still. There was no fear nor satisfaction. It was a simple blank stare as if she was staring at an empty wall and not a murder. Besides Teresa, the rest of the girls looked numb.