22

.* ゚

G    A    M    E         O    F
S    U     R     V     I     V     A     L

· 。゚

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞,
'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

chapter twenty-two
old lovers

  chapter twenty-twoold lovers

.·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

     STEPPING OUT OF THE vehicle, Rosie and the group took a notice of the small setup the Right Arm had. It wasn't as big as what the gladers expected. It was way smaller. She expected more especially because of what Malakai and Jessie had told her. There were suppose to be dozens of people. This wasn't as much as what they had described.

      "They've been planning this for over a year now." Harriet told the group making sure everyone was counted for before leading the way. "This is all for us."

      Sonya glanced behind herself to talk to the group as she followed Harriet, "you guys are lucky you found us when you did. We're moving out at first light. Where's Vince?"

An older man pointed towards the right, "somewhere over there, I think."

The name Vince echoed in Rosie's ears as a speck of hope formed in her chest. She glanced to Newt in hopes he thought the same of seeing her own brother but Newt didn't pay attention to her. A hand rubbed her upper back making Rosie turn to see who it was. Frypan gave her a sympathetic smile already knowing what she was thinking about.