Chapter 1.16

Sai s health was deteriorating ...

Her breathing pattern was fluctuating .....

Aai - sai ..beta shaant hoga pls .... Theek ho jayegi sab ...
Yeh virat kaha reh gya ....

She was trying to contact virag but he was not answering ...

Here sai was not able to handle it anymore and was about to faint when virat came and held her ...

Her eyes were half open ...she was sweating a lot ...

V - sai ...
He patted her cheeks ...

V - aakhein kholo ... Look at me ...

Aai paani dijiye ....

Aai gave him the glass of water ...

He fed her the medicine ...

She held his hand tight ...

He rubbed her back to make her comfortable ....

V - sai ...breathe in ...lambi lambi saanse lo ....

She did so ....

After sometime she became normal ....

V - theek ho ab !???

Sai nodded .....

Aai - acha hua virat tum time par aa gye .... Meri toh jaan hi nikal gyi thi ....

V - sai .. tum thodi der rest krlo ... Aao ...

He forwarded his hand ...
She looked at him ..botj looked into each other s eyes ...... She Held his hand and he lay her on bed ....

......
Virat freshened up and went to the balcony. ...
Sai was still sleeping .....

Aai came and put his hand on his shoulder .....

V - aai ...ayiye na ...

Aai - mujhe tujhse kuchh baat krni thi virat ...

V - kahiye na aai ...

Aai - tumne dekha na aaj kya hua ..... Sai ki tabiyat kaise khraab ho gyi ..... Virat agar tu 2 minute bhi late ho jaata na toh shayd bout der ho jaati aaj ...

V - aai .

Aai - virat main sahi bol rhi hoon ... Maine dekhi thi sai ki haalt ...

V - aap kehna kya chahti hai aai ?

Aai - virat main chahti hoon ki tum sai ke pass rho ...uske saath rho .. agar use kisi cheez ki doobara zaroorat pde toh tum uske saath rho ...

V - aai main aapse pehle bhi keh chuka hoon ki ..

Aai - main jaanti hoon virat...lekin abhi sai ki sehat se badkar kuchh nhi hai .... Virat main nhi chahti ki koi bhi kisi bhi traah ka pachtava rhe tumhe
... Isliye please jitna ho ske ghar mein rho ... Sai ke saath nhi lekin Kam se kam uske pass toh reh skte ho na ....

V - theek hai aai ... Main zyaada tar smay ghar par hi rhunga ......

Aai smiled and left ...

Sai , who happened to hear all this , was very happy .... She felt a kind of relief but does not want to show ....

......

Next few days passed well ...

Virat stays at home most of the time .... He takes care of each and evrything related to sai ... He stays away from her but still his full attention is on sai ...

He accompanied her for her chemo sessions .... Stood by her .... Help her reduce the pain she hd to suffer ....

Doctors had informed them they need to perform an urgent surgery on sai and they gave the day and date as well which was in next 2 days ....

Virat comforted her nd prepared her for the surgery ...

At home , he used to stay up with her at night whenever she feel uncomfortable or sick ...

She was really impressed by his care ...and was happy to get all the attention from him ...but she contiuned to act angry ...

One day , Shivani , sai ,devyani and Mohit were sitting and playing Ludo .....

They were all enjoying ..... Virat was doing some work and after sometime , he came out of his room to check on sai and felt very happy and relieved to see her smiling , enjoying as she was suffering from so much ....

He stood at some distance and adored her ... He did not go near her becoz he did not want to take the risk of spoiling her mood .....

Shivani saw him ....

Sh - arey viru ...tu waha kyu khdaa hai !?? Yaha aa na ...

V - nhi nhi bhua ...aap log kheliye ...

Sh - arey lekin ek match toh bnta hai ...sai tujhe pta hai virat na Ludo mein pro hai ... Aaj Tak ise koi Ludo mein hra nhi ska ...

M - yeh baat toh sahi hai ...lekin sai vahini bhi kab se jeet hi rhi hai ...

S - Mohit bhaiya , Ludo mein na mujhe koi nhi hra skta ...koi bhi nhi ..

Sh - acha g
.yeh baat hai toh viru aaja dikha de sai ko ki kon hai asli champion ....

V - nhi bhua ...aap log kheliye ...

S - lijiye bhua ...apka champion toh game lgaane se phle hi drr gya ...

She said looking at virat ....

Sh - kya viru ...

V - acha g aisi baat hai ...deta toh main kisi se bhi nhi....tumhe toh main ek second mein hra skta hoon ...

S - acha g ...theek hai phir dekh lete hai 😏

V - dekhlo ...

And they both started playing ....

Game was becoming intersting with every move ...

At last ,
They reached the most tensed stage when both the players needed 1 ....

Sai and virat both were trying to get one ... Finally virat got one but he flipped the dice and no changed ...

Sai saw it that he changed the no . Intentionally so that she wine ...

Sai tried and she got one and she won ...but she knew that virat did this intentionally ...

And she kept looking at him ...adoring him ...they were both lost in each other s eyes ...

Their intense eye lock was broken by a phone call ..

Virat picked up the call .... And he went aside ...

As he talked her expressions changed ....
And sai observed this and she got tensed ...

To be continued....

Just one more part left for this ts ....
Vote and comment ...