Flash-Back and Panda Explosion!

(Aiden is sleeping in his bed, but he gets a phone call from Miriam and picks it up.)

Aiden: (Tiredly) Yeah?

Miriam: Did you hear!?

Aiden: Did I hear what?

Miriam: About what happened at the Daisy Mart with Mei.

Aiden: (Curious) What happened?

(Cut to the outside of Aiden's Apartment)

(Aiden was in his apartment and was getting ready for his day at school.)

Aiden: Alexa, play my playlist.

Alexa: Playing, good-morning playlist.

Alexa: (Mumbling the song.) 

(Aiden continues to dance around his apartment while getting dressed, but he soon bumps into a grey bag which spill small little stone objects on the floor.)

(Stop Music)

(Stop Music)

Aiden: Gasp! The Talismans.

(Aiden quickly picks 11 of the  talismans up and puts them back into the little grey bag. He leaves the dragon out as he stares at it before remembering something.)

(Flash-Back)

???: Son, you have to take them and run. Your mother and I will hold them off.

Young Aiden: But- (Hand caresses his face)\

???: We love you our dear Aiden, and we know you'll keep this world safe.

(Flash-Back Over)

(A tear falls down as Aiden's face as he puts the dragon talisman in the bag before setting it the table. He grabs his back-pack and soon heads out the door, but not before taking one last glance at the talismans.)

Cut to the school

(Aiden is seen walking to school and about to head inside, but he see's  Mei-Mei pulling up wearing a red beanie that completely covers her hair. And then the boy remembers what happens yesterday. He can't help taking a deep breath when he thinks about it. The girl then went out of her car and Aiden waved at her.)

Aiden: Hey, Mei!... What's with the beanie, and you don't look so good today. 

Meilin: Well, the red bloom.