Getting Naughty

I get home, slam the door and instantly strip off the entirety of my clothes. I have never been more passionate with something in my life. Already sweating and crying from the excitement. I instantly get shoved onto by the couch and the look at me with such intent.

"Y/n I know what you want you silly omega. I need some of dat phat juicy ass ykyk"

Y/n replies, "oh yes ofc sir, I'll give you this all mighty ass, but we switchin cuz I ain't gon bottom all the time."

The cookies instantly throw y/n's hands over their head and make out with their crumbly dumbly mouf bark bark woof gr. Crumbles spilling all over y/ns alien looking body and the cookies smirk.

"Y/n you look like Something from the ring and I'm in love give me some of the double hand gawk gawk plz mommy"

Y/n *debby Ryan smirk* flies over and instantly gives that double hand gawk gawk ultra salivated yummy in my tummy beating to the ding-a-ling dong.

"Y/n! My cream, I can feel it reaching the max, you're making me feel like I'm floating BBY."

Y/n screams, "daddy alpha anything for you uwu, I want ur heavy whipped milky wilky on my beautiful body and I want ur pheromones to go up my nostrils and make me wild GRRRR"

Chips ahoy finally release their thick doubly stuffed creamed spell all over y/n

"Oh wow that felt amazing lemme smash u now"

Y/n yelps like a hyena as the cookie shoved their giant rock hard coockie dough into their hole.

"Please give me ur spring babies, I want them. I need them *HOWLS* oh please!!!" Y/n answers.

"Grrr... this is my last straw"
The cookie thrusts so hard y/n hits climax and throws up rainbow sprinkles all over the bed, still asking for more. Such a omega omg