25

.* ゚

G    A    M    E         O    F
S    U     R     V     I     V     A     L

· 。゚

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

𝐨𝐡, 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧,
𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐨𝐡
𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

chapter twenty-five
the real scorch

  chapter twenty-fivethe real scorch

.·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

THE GIRL threw herself in the middle of two soldiers trying to bring them down to the ground. She was held back before doing so and was pushed back rather harshly against the truck's passenger window. "Ow!" Rosie exclaimed rubbing the back of her head as it was the first thing to make contact with the window. The girl huffed not thinking it through when she pulled her gun out and let bullets fire.

Jeremy turned his head as everyone on their knees could hear the several gunshots going off where the cars were stationed. Anxiety ran through his body hoping that she was safe and that it wasn't her the gunshots were fired to. Janson looked over to the distance wondering what was happening over there.

"Bring them over here." Janson stated

In a matter of seconds, Jessie was pulled up. Mara was pulled up. Samadhi was pulled up. The three were walked over to the front kneeling them in a line. Minho bit his lips anxious over Jessie's safety. The three girls looked at each other not knowing what was going to happen or what was Janson's intentions for bringing them up to the front.