thank you.

GAME OF SURVIVAL
The Maze Runner Series
(the end of phase two)
◣ ◢

◤                                             ◥GAME OF SURVIVALThe Maze Runner Series(the end of phase two) ◣                                             ◢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

── ( the saddest thing about betrayal is that
it never comes from your enemies. ) ───
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━

hello! thank you guys for finishing the second part of the series! this is my second time finishing a book and i really appreciate all the reads and likes. it means a lot to me. i hope you guys are excited for the third book!!

young gods
- part one (completed)

game of survival
- part two ( completed )

that won't save us
- part three ( ongoing )

i'm really excited and i hope you guys will continue to read my work. down below is a snippet of what's to come for part three.

enjoy! :)

━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━

❝ THEY WILL COME FIND ME

❝ THEY WILL COME FIND ME. ❞

❝ MAYBE. BUT WHEN THEY DO
IT'LL BE TOO LATE. ❞

┏━                                     ━┓

     "YOU GOT ME?"

A shaky hesitation left Brenda's lips as she nodded, "no shit or else you'll die!"

Rosie let out a short laugh as she balanced herself on the hood of the car that was accelerating. "I've said it multiple times and I will say it again. I don't think this is a good idea!" Frypan exclaimed as he started to list off the cons in his head. "Honestly no idea that you and Rosie come up with is ever a good idea!" Frypan admitted.

Brenda let out a small scoff, "you're the one driving the damn car!"

Frypan turned to look at her offended, "have you seen yourself drive? I don't know how Jorge ever let you touch a wheel! I'm driving to save Rosie's life!"

"Hey!" Brenda smacked the boy's shoulder trying to act offended and hiding the silly smile on her lips. "I'm a good driver!"

"Okay, Pinocchio." Frypan mumbled glancing at Brenda.

"Fry!" Rosie screamed

"Watch the road!" Brenda yelled using her hands to turn the wheel to the right.

The car swerved to the right causing Rosie's unbalance as Brenda was able to dodge the building and Frypan press on the brakes. Unfortunately, the swerve wasn't steady enough for Rosie to hold on. Rosie let out a yelp as the two friends eyes widen watching their friend fall forward off the car.

Frypan shifted the car in park before both of them rushed out of the car. Brenda let out a sigh of relief as Rosie landed safely on the ground. The girl was sat on the dirt laughing her ass off. "Jesus Christ! You scared me!" Brenda exclaimed.

"We gotta do that again!" Rosie cackled as Frypan shook his head grabbing a hold of her hand and pulling her up on her two feet.

"Absolutely not!" Frypan concluded, "Minho or Newt will have my head if they find out I'm a cause of one of your stupid injuries!"

The three friends laughed at Frypan's comment. It was such a soft and slow day for the three. They had no worry and no anxiety to be somewhere or hide from someone. They were living their lives the way they were meant to.

     But it was simply just a dream.

     In reality, Teresa watched anxiously from the window wondering if Rosie was going to ever get better. The gunshot had done an immense amount of nerve damage and it was a hard guess if she was going to make it or not. If she didn't, she'd die. And if she did, they'd use her for trials once again. Something she didn't want.

Something Teresa knew Rosie didn't want.

┗━                                                                 ━┛

┗━                                                ━┛

THIS WON'T SAVE US ALL
THE MAZE RUNNER SERIES
phase three

O N    G O I N G

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽. carmela ✽✦✽.°',◦◦

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛