The Day Before We Met

"Woah, so that's how you escaped the North?"

 "Yeah, I'm still grateful that I made it out alive to this day, but it still saddens me on how the ending came out," I quietly said with a faint in my voice

 Soyou looked at me, noticing the change on my face.

 "I'm sorry for your loss, but then again your mother would've wanted the best for you anyway and besides you have me, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Hyunjin!"

Everyone in the café looked at us, and the cat that was lying on my lap ran away from her yelling. 

Embarrassed, I quickly shushed her and quickly got up to apologised to everyone.

"Everyone's looking at us because of you," I checked the time, "Yah, let's go. Everyone's probably already there and waiting for us," We both got out from the cat café and went to the PC Café.

~Time Skip~

As we got there, we saw three figures in the distance waving.

I thought we were the only ones getting closer, but I was wrong. It was one of the three that was running to us.

"I missed you guys so much!!" Chaeyoung squealed, while crashing into us with her arms wrapping around us.

The other two came to us with a smile on their faces, 

"What took you guys so long? We were waiting for five minutes!" Hyunjin said playfully,

"First of all Chaeyoung, we were all just at school not too long ago and secondly I apologise your majesty for being late!" Soyou said with a bow to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin came closer to her petting her head, "That's right know your place,"

Soyou looked up, slapped his hand away and grabbed him by the ear, 

"That's too far, I better not find out that you've been talking to other girls!" Soyou growled with venom heard from her tone.

"Don't worry Soyou I kept an eye on him for you," Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung knowing you, you'd probably be flirting with Jisoo, you're even doing it now!" I joked, "Alright guys, let's go, the games ain't gonna play themselves!"

"Actually, technically they can, cause some games-"

"LETS JUST GO PLEASE, HYUNJIN."

~Into the PC Café they go~

Each of us booked tables for the PCs, I was happy at first, but then I realised that the tables we booked were each for couples, that meant I was sitting alone.

"Sorry Jaein, these tables were the only one available," Soyou said.

"It's ok...I have all this space here that's all for me that I can use to put my bag!" I assured her with a smile.

"Alright, but tell me if you feel lonely ok?" Soyou said.

"Ok!" I smiled. 

~Time skip cause your Author-unnie isn't going to write about how they just played games for the passed 3 hours, with the couples yelling at each other to cover for them while my poor Jaein sat silently and played ^.^~

After we finished gaming all day, we decided to go home early as we had to study afterwards. 

As I lie down on the bed listening to music, I felt a little jealous on how all of my best friends were all in a relationship, but I wasn't. 

As I was lost in thought, Aunty knocked on door, I answered for her to come in, she came in the room, "Sweetie? Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why, did I look weird when I came home?" I sat up while asking.

"Well you did look a bit sad, is there something wrong?" She came over and sat down.

"Well, I was just wondering on about how I'm not in a relationship, but all my friends are," I admitted, I didn't want to lie to her cause she could tell if I was lying anyways. 

"Oh Sweetie... is that what's been bothering you? Listen when the right person comes to your life, you'll know, now get some sleep still have school tomorrow," Aunty said as she stood up and left the room.

I lied back down and drifted in thought, 

Will that day ever come?