The Day We First Met

~Morning~

I was at school in class talking to my friends as the teacherhasn't came in yet to yell at us to sit down.

"I heard that there's going to be a new student coming tothis school and," Jisoo turns to look at me and soon all of my friends' viewstarts to join.

"He's a male too." She winked at me, all my friends soon gother idea and started laughing saying that it would be a dream come true forthem.

"Stop it, for we all know he might not even like me, better yet healready has a girlfriend," I defended myself.

"Firstly, that's not trueeveryone here in this school loves you and completely adores you, secondly oneof my friends got the intel for me and told me he's not taken and thirdly, Isaw a quick glimpse of him and he is totally your type." Hyunjin fires back.

"Are you a North spy or what, you seem to everyone's information the secondthey come to this school and the second you JOINED this school," Soyou said,empathising the word "joined".

 "That's true, it's starting to get kind of scary,"Chaeyoung added, taking a step back from him.

"I just happen to know things ok, otherwise we wouldn't have been friends...Don't look at me like that!" Hyunjin tried to defend himself, noting the word "tried"to. 

Just then a figure walks into the room.

I looked at the unfamiliar face and thought "Woah, he looks like a prince from a comic". 

"Jaein! That's the new kid we were talking about, what do you think he's totally your type right? I heard he has a heart of gold with an ice-cold surface," Hyunjin whispered to me. 

He's right, this guy is totally my type but there's no way he's going to like me haha...unless...

The guy looked at me with a blank stare for a moment then proceeded to walk to empty spot next to me.

"Excuse me, is this spot taken?" The guy asks.

Before I could answer all of my friends interrupted by saying "No! No! that spot isn't taken at all, Jaein we'll just go sit over there, have fun!" and ran off to a different spot across the room but they were still watching me. 

The guy seemed unfazed and just sat down, taking out all his supplies. Me being unbothered, decided to ask him a few questions.

"So...What's your name?"

"Han Jisung. What about you?"

Jisung looked at me. Woah dude really is handsome up close.

"I'm Kim Jaein." I smiled.

"Nice." 

Halfway through the class, I felt a paper ball being thrown at me. I looked over to the direction and saw Soyou smiling and gesturing to look at the piece of paper. I picked up the paper and read it.

"Why aren't you making a move on him? Just talk to him! Who cares about the teacher," 

Annoyed, I put the paper in my pocket and went on with the lesson ignoring everything. 

~Time skip to after school cause all Jaein did was ignoring her friends' remarks on how she should ask Jisung out~

I went home and got changed, a knock on the door was heard and I came to the door opening it. 

"You ready?" said Hyunjin.

"Hell yes," I said confidently. 

We both soon went to our destination.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, the other can't come to watch today cause of...you know schoolwork," Hyunjin said.

"It's alright, I understand." I assured him. 

We opened the door and walked in only to see three people including the new guy from school in the dance room.

"Oh, you both are here, this is Felix and Jisung, they will be joining us!" my dance member, Ryunjin said. 

Hyunjin and I were both stunned to see Jisung here as he didn't seem like the type to dance. We both looked at each other and shrugged it off. Well that is, if you call Hyunjin wiggling his brows shrugging it off. 

The whole day and night was just us explaining to the two of them what we normally do here and what we're practising right now and that we have a competition coming up, asking them if it was ok for them to learn it within a month, both of them agreed that they could do it in a month. The whole time though, I would catch Jisung glancing at me from time to time, but I didn't think much of it. 

After dance practice, we all part ways except for Hyunjin and I. 

"Did you see that? Jisung kept on glancing at you!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah I saw, what about it? It doesn't mean anything," I answered.

"Of course it does! It means that he likes you~~~~" He sang.

I was annoyed and didn't believe his childish remarks, the way home was just Hyunjin going on about his childish immature dreams about me and Jisung being together and just me listening to music ignoring him.