# MISSION

Ahh, too much work~!!

Was your first thought as you continued focusing your gaze on the computer directly in front of you, your eyebags clearly visible through your yellow and grey striped glasses that were sloppily placed. Aside from the messily discarded chip wrappers and empty cans of Dr. Pepper on the floor, your favorite snacks — Honey Buddha chips and Dr. Pepper — were the only things placed next to you to keep you company.

Sighing frustratingly, you opened the lid of your Dr. Pepper drink while still maintaining your gaze on the large device in front of you.
You then took a sip of Dr. Pepper while comfortably leaning yourself against the soft yet firm cushion of your chair with a contented smile.

After doing so, you quickly went back to your work and began typing away on your computer when a tall dark silhouette entered your residence, carrying two large grocery bags in their arms. Before they slowly made their way towards your workstation, with a tired expression decorated on their face.

"Zero seven, I just came back from the groceries and you better took care of-'' A man with light brown hair grumbled, after taking off his jacket and hanging it in a coat tree near the exit of your home.

''-And goddamn it, why am I even surprised" Upon witnessing the state you were in, Vanderwood could only assume that you forgot about the task he asked you to handle. Making the brunette male let out an exasperated sigh, a painful reminder that you were not someone that everyone could rely on to complete your daily tasks.

"Hm? Ah, Mary Vanderwood 3rd! You're here~!" Once you heard a familiar voice, you turned your head sideways to face the figure until your face brightened when you realized it was your dear friend. Before you spun your black chair to fully face the familiar figure.

"Of course, I have to be here — by the way, there's a new mission that the Boss would like to assign you to."

"Wait really? But there's still a lot of work to do-"

"It should be sent to your email by now if you want to find more information about the mission. But I'll give you a brief explanation, so recently, one of our coworkers noticed a suspicious activity going on in an unknown group chat on one of the messaging apps you created." Vanderwood cut you off with a glare, you then completely shut your mouth so as to not irritate the brunette male any further while also processing the information you heard from the brunette man.

While doing so, he made contact with your shoulder and began tightening his grip on it, to the point where it gradually hurt — as if warning you about the consequences if you hadn't accomplished the mission. Which you could obviously tell from the tone he held in his sentence.

"Ok, ok, fine! Geez.." You harshly pried his hand off your shoulder upon realizing how tightened his grip on you had become. You grumbled under your breath while rubbing the said shoulder that had been aching in pain from the brunette male's tight grip.

"I'll leave you alone now but you better not think about texting those RFA groups"

"Ohh?? Is our Mary Vanderwood 3rd jealous? Don't worry! For 707, the defender of justice, you're still my number one-"

"Ew no, do whatever you want just don't come near me"

"I-"

"Whatever, I'll go cook something up real quick and you better get started on that mission by the time I'm done" Vanderwood quickly dismissed you with an exasperated sigh as he made his way towards your kitchen, whilst still carrying the grocery bags in his arms.