~2~

Killua took the knocked out male's shirt and tore a shred off, wrapping it around his hand. It stung and he winced. "Gonna have to get used to pain" he muttered, then heard footsteps. Fuck. Usually he'd just climb up a wall but he didn't think he could do that right now. So instead he lockpicked a door, closed it, and sat against the wall as he held his breath. "someone took the villain out? Less work for me" Killua let out a sigh of relief as he heard the footsteps fade, opening the door. Killua froze when he saw that the person wasn't all the way down the alley. Shit! I forgot to compensate-

"hands where I can see them kid" the man said. His eyes flashed red and his hair lifted threateningly. Killua raised his hands, he didn't know where he was or how powerful this guy could be, but the one thing he did know was how to act. "I-I'm sorry sir, the guy just...he jumped me and I had to knock him out to defend myself" he said, ducking his head. "I'm sorry...." the adult blinked, then frowned as his eyes faded back to black and his hair fell. "Kid, give me the gun"

Killua gritted his teeth, hiding it behind his back. "No!" he snapped, without thinking. The man's eyes narrowed. "and why not?" he looked down. Damn it I hate seeming weak but... "I need it for self defense" he admitted. The old man sighed. "kid, what's your quirk?" ...quirk? He gulped. "I-I...don't have one" he mumbled. I don't know what it is but it seems to be linked to self defense or at least combat.

"Oh...that makes sense I guess. With no power to defend yourself with you'd be smart to get ahold of a weapon" he glanced up, relieved it worked but also irritated. I'm fully capable of defending myself! "However, it's illegal to have a gun without a license" Killua fumbled through his pocket, and his eyebrows raised. "Hm?" Killua took out his hunter's license and showed it to him. "well...I don't specifically have a gun license but I have one of these" he said.

The man frowned, then took a few steps forward and inspected the license. "what....language is this?" Killua's eyes widened. "You...can't read it?" he shook his head. "not any language I've seen before" Killua groaned, putting a hand to his head. "damn it. Not only do I have no fucking idea where I am but nobody can read the language-". "your lost?"

He sighed, then nodded. "Yeah..." the man tried to grab his hand but he flinched back, taking a defensive stance. The old man huffed a little. "I'll take you to a police station and get this sorted out" that would've been fine in a normal situation, if he got his identity revealed he could always murder everyone then book it. But like this? No way in hell was he going to do that. "No" he said firmly. "I have someone I'm staying with" the man quirked an eyebrow. "is that so?" Killua nodded. "I'll walk you there"

Killua gritted his teeth, then started walking to Uraraka's house. As much as I don't want to depend on someone, I'd rather go to a strange teenager's house then follow some old man. He thankfully remembered the walk to Uraraka's house and made it there with no missteps. The man watched him as he knocked on the door with a sigh.

Uraraka opened the door with a sleepy yawn. "who is I-" she blinked, recognizing him. Killua smiled. "Hey Uraraka, I finally made it. Sorry I'm late" she looked confused, glancing over at the old man. He glanced at Killua. "If your lying to me brat we're gonna have a problem" Killua rolled his eyes, spinning and walking backwards into Uraraka's house. "Listen, I'm not going to a police station. I was on my way over here when you found me right Uraraka?" he glanced at her. For the love of god please take the fucking hint.

She blinked, then nodded. "Y-Yeah" she said, smiling awkwardly. "come on...let's go inside" she said, before closing the door and walking him to a room. Killua sighed, sitting down on a bed with an irritated expression. Uraraka cleared her throat. "So uh...why are you here?" Killua grumbled a little. "I'd rather not stay with someone but I'd rather go to a nice looking teen's house then follow an old man who could be a pedophile in a back alley" he said.

"Oh-" Uraraka laughed nervously. "Yeah, that makes sense" he stood up. "so I'll just leave again in a few minutes once I'm sure he's gone-", "but...it's late" Killua glanced behind him, biting his lip. She rubbed the back of her head. "and...we have...snacks?" Killua's eyes brightened. "do you have chocorobos?" she looked confused. "not sure what those are but we do have chocolate b-" Killua sat back down on the bed with a sigh. "on second thought this place seems pretty cozy" Uraraka smiled. "I can go get you some while you make yourself comfortable" she said, before exiting the room.

Killua quickly inspected the room, looking around. His eyes brightened when they landed on a silky pink hammock. "hell yeah" he said, grabbing a nail and jumping up on something to put it in. he slipped, then fell with a curse and a thud. "shit-" Uraraka peeked in with a worried frown. "is everything alright?" Killua scowled, standing up. "yeah just...fell trying to put this up" he muttered, glaring at the ceiling. Uraraka laughed, then walked over and took the nail and hammock. "Don't worry, I got this!"

Killua's eyes widened as she started floating, holding her breath and sticking the nail into the ceiling. She suddenly fell quickly and Killua caught her, she put a hand to her head, looking a bit out of it. "oh..." Killua laid her down on the bed. "You...alright?" she nodded. "yeah, sorry. My quirk kind of makes me nauseous when I overdo it though" she was floating...that must be her quirk. Sounds....kind of like Hatsu. I guess I am technically quirkless at the moment.

Killua laid down on the hammock with a sigh. "You can sleep then..." she nodded, turning off the light and pulling the covers over herself. Killua sighed, closing his eyes. I'll do some research tomorrow. Maybe...and...he fell asleep soon after that, comfortable and feeling assured he wouldn't get ambushed.

1070 words

To Be Continued...