Chapter One

Waking up had never been my cup of tea... I rub my eyes to try and wake myself up a bit more, looking over to the other side of my room to see my future wife -she doesn't know about it yet, but we WILL get married- only to see that she wasn't there. I get up and out of bed to move to Alya's side of the room, looking for a sign of my lovely roommate's whereabouts. I look at the alarm clock and see that the time is 11:18, two hours and forty-eight minutes late for class... FUCK!

After quickly getting dressed, I run out the door of the apartment block, rushing to the school. I look up and down the streets as I run with my bag on my right shoulder. I check the time once again ITS 11:26- I run faster thinking about what could've happened to the love of my life while I was gone... My bag is slipping off my shoulder as I show up to the front of the school gate, but I luckily keep it from falling.

I began running up the steps to get to class when the rest of my class began to leave the room. I missed the whole lesson, leaving only two more for the day due to missing the first two aswell. I was searching the crowd for my darling Alya, seeing others chatting with their friends.

I eye the first two that stuck out to me, Lila and Chloe, I hate Chloe, she had flirted with Alya once at a party. I had done the only thing could do and bring her to another room and brake her leg. She and the aforementioned Lila are now in a relationship, they had not told anyone yet, but I have my ways of getting information.

Once I was done staring down the couple, I turn around and go down the steps seeing as it's lunch time. I look through the crowd waiting for my love Alya. I saw her in the distance and wave to draw her attention towards me. We sit down and she says "Sorry I didn't wake you up, you just looked so tired!" I don't listen to her, as I am just staring into her beautiful eyes and nod, not truely knowing the topic of conversation.

The lunch session had continued that way, with me giving half-assed responses as I watch her beautiful excitement. When lunch had finished, we make our way to class. On they way there, we see the dumbass (AKA Adrien) looking at his phone in a mix of frustration and guilt, I don't bother to ask what's up, I don't care about whatever that bi idiot had to say anyway if I'm completely honest. Alya and I catch up with him and before we know it, we're walking into class and sitting in our respective seats. (This year, due to behavior issues, we had all been assigned seats, luckily, I was not separated from the love of my life but others weren't so lucky.)

It is during the middle of the history lesson when Nino comes late into class looking gloomy. Little did we all know that Adrien had rejected him during lunch after Nino confessed his feelings over text, too nervous to do it face to face, and it had crushed Nino's soul. I had asked to go to the bathroom, reluctantly leaving my beautiful future wife behind, knowing something was up. Then I saw it, an obsidian coloured butterfly with purple highlights. I decided now was the time to call upon Tikki. When I existed the stall, I saw Alya hidden behind a beam, anger bubbled up inside me, I had to keep her safe. Almost everyone else in the school had been turned to dust by the akumatized Nino, akin to his heart.

___________________________________

Hey everybody, Organless here. I just want to thank you for reading this. This is my and Mushroom's first time writing fanfiction and we hope you enjoyed it. <3

___________________________________