Love, Elsie

Welcome!

If you've came from Arcane, my first Enoch O'Connor fan fiction, and read the author's note there, I still suck at writing them, so I'm just going to keep it short. I would like to thank you for clicking read, it means a lot, especially if you have followed through my writing journey.

These two books won't be related in anyway, this fanfic is based on the movie rather than the book series, meaning Olive will have pyrokinesis and Emma will have the peculiarity of levitation. I've decided to base this story off the film due to some of my previous audience only watching the film (if you haven't read all the books I really recommend! They're so much better than the film!). It will most likely follow the plot (with some minor altercations with the timeline) so if you have read the books but not watched the film, it will contain spoilers. The film has been out for the past seven years so I doubt there will be spoilers but hey, don't say I didn't warn you.

I will be releasing chapters on a weekly, sometimes biweekly basis, I am in my last year of college so it's a pretty important year for me and I am no doubt prioritising my studies. Hope you understand and I hope you enjoy!