Chapter 12

Taehyung's pov

My mind keep on floating to Kookie's. Those words, those words he just said to me.....

"Tae? Didn't I told you before that I love your eyes?" He said and I was shock and surprised. I blush.

"Wh-Why is it " I ask nervously.

".Because they are beautiful, they match with your perfect handsome face and they shine like stars." He said with a smile that take my breath away. I blush furiously that time. My face was I'm sure was red because he just said those words to me.

I scream in excitement and happiness in my pillow. I keep rolling and rolling in my bed over and over again in happiness. "Oh Kookie." Said then the scene keep repeating again and again. Ah I scream again. I grab my other phone and start texting the phone that I gave to Kookie. Its actually sunday so I have no interview or concert starting 8pm in the morning.

To: my beloved Kookie 😍💖.

Good Morning Kookie 😊💜💕 .

I waited for a reply. And after a minute he reply.

From: My beloved Kookie 😍💖.

Good Morning Tae. Sorry about the phone. You shouldn't really give me such an expensive phone. I think I should return it.

I chuckle. Kookie is such a humble, nice and kind person.

To: My beloved Kookie 😍💖.

Don't do that Kookie. Take it as my thank your for giving me a fun nigjt. And take it as a simple souvenir.

I stare at the phone for a minute and I receive a text message immediately.

From: My beloved Kookie 😍💖 .

This kind of phone is too much for a souvenir.

I chuckle and smile.

To: My beloved Kookie 😍💖.