Free

Natalie's POV. Four months later

I was holding my little girl in my arms. She is only one month old. I had the greatest news to tell Eduardo. Monica came over and dropped off coffee early this morning. She kept cradling her the entire time. I needed more sleep and I was happy Antonio doesn't have me going into work.

Odessa is my little girl and I wanted to spend as much time as I possibly can. I still make art well Eduardo is off at work. I became a stay at home mom. I loved it but I also work a lot. Sometimes I am happy to get some sleep instead. Odessa really is a trouble maker. She is more free spirited.

You may ask how but she loves being awake all night long. Eduardo loves to watch me as I hold her. His eyes are the most dilated when he is able to see us together. I have made the perfect family. I was making me cereal well Odessa watched me.

Since she was so tiny I had her in a baby basket. I was making art as she was napping earlier when Monica brought me coffee. She was the cutest thing when I had her in different outfits. I was just so in love with her. Of course she was awake now.

She watched me wide eyes as she kept looking at me. I still have no clue on how babies work. Could she even see me at this age. I just had so many questions for her. I knew her eyes were open at least even this she had tiny Bambi eyes. She was just too adorable.

Benjamin and her have become the best of friends. Benjamin loves to sleep right next to her when she is in her bed. She loves to sleep in her bed basket and so does Benjamin. They cuddle all the time when they are together. Benjamin acts like a mom to her.

I couldn't get enough of their friendship. Me and Benjamin are still close but I am starting to believe he loves her more now. I don't mind it but it's funny seeing it. My two babies truly love each other and I couldn't be happier. Odessa really reminded me of her father a lot.

Olivia and Mauricio loved their grandchild since they have heard I had a girl before they came into the hospital room. Roberto loves to tickle her feet. He keeps joking and telling me that he will teach her to play the piano. She will be really talented when she is older. Odessa will have more talent then I will ever have. This is how I think she is like her father.

She will be just as talented as the Martez family. My family never even called me. Once I left they kicked me out of their life. I don't need them since they weren't healthy to be around. My daughter shouldn't get to know them if they are going to act like that.

She has her family and that's all I care about. Finally I was eating my cereal as I kept thinking about my perfect little girl. I feel like she would be a handful one day. Once I finished eating I put the bowl in the sink and did the dishes. I didn't want to leave it out.

Benjamin kept giving Odessa kisses. I dried off my hands and walked to both of them. Benjamin's green eyes were fixed on me. His orange fur was all over her. "I have to brush your hair soon" I said trying to make a to do list. I wanted to know what I had planned today since I finished making art.

"Daddy is almost home" I said as I held her tiny feet. I will always remember how tiny they are. Benjamin kept rubbing against me since he didn't want me to take away his new best friend. "She is my baby Benjamin" I said to him as he looked up at me.

I watched as his deep green eyes we're staring back at me. "Let's tell your father the great news" I said as I looked at both my babies. I heard the door unlock from the apartment door. I turned Odessa around in her basket. "How's my girls" said Eduardo.

He walked towards us and he gave Odessa a kiss on the forehead. He brushed Benjamin as he purred in his hands. Eduardo walked to me after and held me by the waist. "How are you my wife" said Eduardo charmingly. I giggled at his response.

We are still newly married so we haven't started to get annoyed with one another. We also have been busy taking care of Odessa together. "I'm good" I said feeling a bit to excited. My nerves were messing with me so bad. Why was this so hard to say to him.

"Eduardo me and Odessa have something to tell you" I said as I looked at Odessa. "Oh what is it" said Eduardo as he kissed my forehead. "Umm" I said as I looked at Odessa as Eduardo let go of me. He took off his jacket and put it on the stool. "What is it" said Eduardo curiously in a strong tone.

"Odessa will be a big sister" I said as I forced the words so it can finally come out of my mouth. "What" said a Eduardo in a shocked tone as he looked at me. His eyes we're looking at me with hope. "You aren't lying to me" asked Eduardo.

"No" I said as tears stained my eyes. Eduardo dropped everything and rushed towards me. Eduardo kissed my forehead overjoyed. Eduardo wrapped his hands on my waist. As he was holding me Eduardo looked down to Odessa. " did you hear that baby girl" said Eduardo softly. "You are going to be a older sister" said Eduardo as he finished his sentence in happy tears.