𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦!

English
Japan
Thought

"Let's build a kingdom!"

One little girl and boy were playing together in snow season, They both have fun with throwing a snowballs to each other like a war but fun one

"N/N! Eat this!"

A little boy said as he throw snowball to little girl which make little girl turn her head then got attack by her friend

"Wah! Tai-chan! How dare you ruin my beautiful face!"

Little girl said as she get up, Little boy come to her "Sorry, n/n I don't mean to" Boy said as he apologize his friend, Little girl forgive him by nodded.

Y/N L/N

A.K.A

Haruka,N/N!

She's childhood bestfriend of taiju shiba, She was born in mafia family so that explain why she rich and strong.

TAIJU SHIBA

He's the oldest brother of shibas he really love y/n as his sister so he tries his best to treat her like a princess.

"Tai-chan, Let's build our kingdom! I'll be the queen and you will be the king!" Little y/n said as little taiju look at y/n "And what's our kingdom name?" Little taiju as even he thought that it stupid but if it y/n he will do anything for her to make y/n happy.
"Hmm... What's about...'Akuma'?" Little y/n said "Sure, Akuma mean demon right?" Little taiju ask y/n nod.

years later
(12 year old)

Y/n and taiju are hanging out like usual but this time y/n look upset "N/n, What happened? You look upset." Taiju ask as he stop, Y/n stop then look at taiju then she hug taiju "Tai-chan..Will you be mad at me if I tell you?" Y/n ask taiju look down at y/n as he hug back "No, if you don't lie" Taiju hate when y/n lies to him but he not mad since he know that y/n have a reasons to lies. Y/n are now tear up and said "I...i'll moving out.." Make taiju shocked then he patting y/n head who now crying "Where..you will go? And when you will come back?" Taiju ask, Y/n take few seconds to calm down "America...And I also don't know when I will come back...maybe I will tell you.." Y/n said as she broke a hug, Taiju nod(They chatting through the phone)

Y/n spend time together with taiju because she will moving out tomorrow morning, Taiju make his best to make his friend happy.

_____________________________

Wahhh!✨ Finally new book! Two male ocs books and one female reader book😌 Now I got some motivation to make some books and story, I don't know that my make ocs books will discontinue or not but I will tried my best to update the books!!

I know this is short but at least I do my best on female reader