streamy night ( part 1 )

Hello horny people ... 😜

NO BASHING ALLOWED ....

ITS JUST AN IMAGINARY STORY ....

IT DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH REAL LIFE ....

❌➖➖❌➖➖❌➖➖❌➖➖➖❌

In a club we can see few girls dancing on dance floor ..... swaying their body huskily nd teasingly ..... making every men hard ...which was clearly visible over their pants ....making them groan ..... their eyes filled with lust nd desire ..... to have those girls under their mersy ... moaning in pain nd pleasure .... but their were 4 boys sitting on bar counter drinking continously without moving their blood red eyes from those girls ...

Not able to take it more they got up from the counter marching towards the dance floor ..... pulled their girls towards them ..... they started swaying the body along with them on the beats ......

" kitten .... get ready for ur punishment ... !! " one man dance with one of the girl wispered huskily in her ear ... jerking her towards him ... swaying their body lazily .... he hided his face in her long .... brownish black silky hair suddenly bitting her on her soft spot earning a moan from her .....

" tch .... double punishment kitten ... ! Get ready ..... coz u won't be able to walk for 2 days ..... " Moving his face towards her ear once again ..... he wispered in same tone ... bitting her earlobe .... sending shiver down her spine ....

They were bought back by the hooting sound .... at that time they realished song was over .... so they moved towards bar counter were rest girls with their boys were sitting .....

" I must say manik .. nandini .... that was super hot .... u both set fire on dance floor " other boy spoke to which rest agreed ... with a teasing smile .....

____________________

So those girl dancing were no less than diva ...
▪ Nandini
▪ Mukti
▪ Navya
▪ Aliya

Nd boys!
They were none other than the greek gods of world ..... if not world ... than atleast my story ..... 😜😜

▪ Manik
▪ Cabir
▪ Dhruv
▪ Abhi
____________________

" thanx ... " nandini said looking at rest while blushing .....

" hm ... lets have drinks ..... " mukti said telling bar tender to bring drinks for them .....

They all sat done talking with each other .....

When a boy came towards nandini ....
" lets have fun tonight baby ... " Nd tried to touch her .... but before he could touch nandini ... manik stopped his hand from touching her ... nd punch that man making him fall on floow due to his drunken state .... with side lip bleeding coz of punch .....

Manik grabbed nandini's hand
" guys ... m not in mood to have drink now .... u all can resume nandini nd me r going home .... u can use my card for payment .... " said looking at their friends ... frowarding his card ...

They denied for the card nd manan left for home ....

Drive to malhotra mansion was silent .... with manik controling his anger while nandini thinking about the punishment manik will give her ...... nd was damn scared thinking about all sort of punishment manik could give her .... coz of the last punishment she got ...

* FLASH BACK *

One day in college nandu was moving towards canteen after attending her lecture .... when A guy comes towards her ..... sit on his knee nd proposes her ..... firstly nandu was shocked nd then after compossing herself she asked whatt !? " plz accept the flower ... I got dare to do ... so plz accept it or else I will lose the game ... " that guy said ...
Listening him nandu accepts the flower ...