Chapter 6

Hmm, what time is it? The last thing I remember is reading Theo a history book. I guess we fell asleep. I opened my eyes a bit but then squeezed them shut again. Oh come on, you can't be lazy now, you can sleep later, Amelia. Finally, after some attempts at standing up, I could see the dark night sky from a window. Shit, it's this late!? Is even someone in this goddamn library!? Fuck it, I'm just gonna wake up Theo and we'll escape from here from the window. God thank you, that this is the first floor or we would be doomed. 

"Theo, please wake up?" I whispered in his ear. After I moved my face more to his, I repeated my words and surprisingly he reacted by sitting up. "Come on Theo, it's probably midnight. We have to get out of here or our families will be worried." I said to him while looking at his different colored eyes. He agreed in following me with a nod and I pointed out to the window which was the evidence that led me to think it was midnight. "Let's escape from here through the window," I said grinning to give him some hope. "Escape? We aren't robbers or anything who are getting chased by the police?" he said laughing. Wow, he has a sense of humor, unlike in the novel.  I joined in his laughter shortly after and took him by the hand. "Do you know how to jump?" I asked and before he could answer I opened the window, pushed him, and then followed him. We landed on the flowers that were taken care of by the library. "That was fun." he suddenly brought up: "I never did something like this ever in my life." I looked at him: "Well, if you stay with me, we could do all the stuff you didn't get to enjoy! How about we sneak down to the festival next week?". "Sure!" he shouted enthusiastically. Huh, he's really looking forward to that. "Alright, but don't talk too loud or the whole neighborhood will hear you!" I said and stood up to brush off the dirt & dust that covered my dress. "Theo, how about you come with me and sleep at my house? If you don't mind," I told him. "Of course! Let's go, it's nearby anyway." he cheered and took my hand so that we could walk together to my house.

 I got pretty much dragged there because I was too tired to go home without any help. So we walked the whole way to my home and were greeted by some worried maids and servants. Even my mother let everything fall when she saw me coming home half tired and half awake with a dirty dress. 

"Oh, my sweet Melia! Where were you and your dress is so dirty! And is that the Crown Prince next to you!? Greetings, your Highness." she checked every inch of my body and after that greeted Theo formally. I explained to her everything that happened and that I was fine. "Theo and I fell asleep since it was midnight we climbed through the window and got our clothes a bit dirty, so now we are here. Can Theo please sleep here for tonight?" I asked and she agreed quicker than I thought. "Of course, oh your highness, please call me mother, if you are comfortable with that. It would make me happy!" she added. "Mother!" I yelled at her. "It's fine Mel, I would really like to call you mother!" he said happily. (A/N: From now on he calls her Mel because that's how I wrote this. Bruh, I feel like my mother.😂)"Oh my God, you two even use nicknames for each other. Just too adorable!" my mom fangirled, completely lost in her mind a.k.a. in her world of rainbows and cupcakes. You know, I'm not gonna say anything anymore. I changed my mind." Mother, I have to wash up and Theo has to change his clothes." I reminded her. "Oh right!" she said and signaled the servants to fix us up. I went to wash myself up and put my PJs on. After I had some snacks I went straight to bed. But shortly after I heard someone knocking at my room's door. "You can come in," I said sleepily in my bed. "Äh, Mel are you scared, or do you have a nightmare?" he asked vaguely. Then I realized why he knocked at my door. Oh my god, don't beat around the bush all the time. "Yes, I had such a bad nightmare. Can you please come here and sleep with me? I'm so scared!" I acted as if I was scared as fuck and put my hand on my forehead to make it look more real. "Alright, I'll sleep with you, but only because my mother said I should be nice to girls." he went to my bed and hugged me tightly. God, you just gave me a human heater, thank you! "Hey, Theo, can you tell me more about your mother? I want to know what a good person she is." I asked him. He agreed and I listened to him. You might wonder why and this is why.

The Empress (A/N: Finally you'll see the beauty.😍) : 

 In the novel, it says that Theo's mom suddenly disappeared

 In the novel, it says that Theo's mom suddenly disappeared. Well, that was half right. She got teleported from the carriage, and she rode in, so it was a kidnapping. But the Empress got teleported with magic that was inaccurate and landed in another country far from this empire. Since she lost all hope, because she didn't know where she was, she stayed there as a Commoner and began a new life in the small country. She was only found because the FL happened to meet her there and remembered her location. The FL became a national hero. That's how Theo fell in love all over again after she found his long-lost mother.

 It became so comfy and warm, that we both soon closed our eyes and embraced each other tightly. The next day we had breakfast together and he left soon after we played for a while.

A/N: I'm back with a new Chapter! And now I have to go because I have to help my mother prepare dinner, so bye!😁👋