~Chapter One~

Akane Hyuga...that's my name...I'm the lowest rank of my clan...no parents,no friends,just some nobody who lives in a shed behind her uncle's house...that's me...

"AKANE COME HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS!" My uncle yelled banging on the door to the shed that was now my home "yes sir sorry sir I'm coming" I say quickly and run out of the shed accidentally tripping over something falling to the ground.

"YOU MONSTER!!MY POOR HINATA !! Sweetie are you okay it's alright I'll teach her a lesson don't worry " he said "n-no father it was an accident " Hinata said as I slowly got up and stared at them
"A-Akane.." my uncle said and walked to me slowly and I had a confused look on my face when the pain finally took place "AHHH OWW MY EYE!" I screamed in pain and my uncle grabbed me "it's okay calm down!" He said in a worried tone and I looked at my reflection in the window..
A long gash over my eyes..dripping blood...they pain was bad...so bad that everything went dark...my body hit the ground with a thud...

Time skip brought by lees eyebrows <3

I felt myself coming back into consciousness,I can hear the beeping of the heart monitor...I don't even have to open my eyes to see I'm in the hospital...I eventually sit up with my eyes open,a white room with flowers in a vase next to the bed "Hm?..oh your awake..hello miss how are you feeling?" A nurse said...
"H-hello I'm f-feeling okay..." I said nervously...I feel awkward around people...I never knew why but I start stuttering..."that's good...I want to let you know that you can leave when ever,but you must clean your would everyday with this healing lotion made by one of our medical ninjas,you must be careful...you could have lost your eye...but the good thing is .you still have it!" She smiles softly and I sighed

Time skip
I could feel the cold breeze on my face while walking back to uncles house,it was farther from the hospital then I really noticed...hmph...I wonder if Hinata is ok..thc...why do I care...I don't...do I?...

I walked into the main building of the clan, "Akane your okay,that's good..." my uncle said while sitting in a chair and I rolled my eyes "oh shut it old man!you act like you care...you don't...you never did and never will...you treat me like a pest...like a rodent!" I said and he sighed..

"Akane listen...I signed you up for a genin team...you meet them tomorrow...and you will be staying elsewhere until I decide your good enough to come back..go pack your stuff you leave in the morning..." he said..
I felt my heart drop slightly..is this..pain? And I said? No..I shouldn't be...

I packed everything and layed
on the couch that I called my 'bed'...and slowly drifted into sleep...

How is it so far!
522 words
NEXT:Akane meets her team,she knows only one person in it...will she get along with the others?