Ryugan

You packed and left to find the four celestials. "So Sandy where do we look?" "We should probably start at their old village, they might've gone back after the Seimei incident." "Let's go to the village then."

You hurried over there and ignored Sakon's attempts to talk to you along the way. Kidomaru tried to rush in but you stopped him. "Wait." You picked up a pebble and threw it in the direction of the village.

Just as you suspected when the pebble landed, bombs went off, the place was heavily booby-trapped. "I doubt anybody is in there the place is a minefield." "Now where do we go?" You stopped and thought for a minute.

You thought back to when you and Ryugan met "We go southeast for twenty miles." "Are you sure?"

"If my memory serves me right, then yes I am." "Who is this guy anyway?" You had to respond to that question. "Somebody I used to know."

You traveled southeast and the sun started to fall. "We should stop for the night." "No, we keep going." Kidomaru and the twins looked at each other confused, normally you would stop for the night to decrease the risk of falling into any traps.

"Hurry up we're almost there." Silently they followed you until you stopped at the stream. "Where are we?" "The crooked stream." "Talk about literal naming." "I WOULDN'T BE SO CONFIDENT IF I WERE YOU! IT MIGHT BE THE LAST MISTAKE YOU EVER MAKE!"

"What the?" "So she did come after all." "I told you." You heard two voices speak. "Well get out there she's waiting for you" There's three and by the sound of it the voices belonged to Ryugan, Kujaku, and Hoki.

 "Well get out there she's waiting for you" There's three and by the sound of it the voices belonged to Ryugan, Kujaku, and Hoki

"Well well well. You came back after all." "Only for a favor, you still owe me one." "True, true. Is that all I get? No hi or anything?" "No, I'm still pissed at you about Gaara." "It's been how long, and you're still mad about that?"

"Yes." "Tell me one thing and then I'll think about it." "Alright." "Do you remember when we took you along with that kid?" "Of course I do, how could I forget. I became your personal servant that night."

"Hey be glad I got a hold of you instead of Hoki, he would've raped you." "So would Suiko." "Look I know you still like me." "I never did." "BULLSHIT! What about that night huh? When you saved my ass from that puppet guy. Or when I got thrown into that poison thorn bush."

"Hold on what!?" "Shut it Sakon!" "Oh is this your boyfriend now?" "We never dated and you know that." "Do I? DO I?" "Ryu, stop." "Oh, so now you start with the nicknames." "Don't start with me."