Betrayal

A day later.

"Ugh... My head hurts. Did I pass out?" As Shin looks around he see's everyone in the room waiting for him to wake up.

"Shin! Your awake!" Kaori yells out.

"Yeah... I guess I went over board. I haven't killed titans like that in 5 years. I have to thank my captain to my skills." Shin explains to everyone.

"I see... So is this normal for you?" Hajime ask.

"Yeah. I've done this before. Though I haven't passed out like that in a long time. First time I passed out is when I first joined the Scouts. But I haven't fought like that in ages so I guess it was inevitable. So is today the day we go to the labyrinth?" Shin ask everyone.

"Yeah." A guy with gold armor says.

"I see. Well let me get ready and we can set off." Shin says.

Shin gets up and grabs his gear and puts it on and they all walk out of the Shin's room.

"Whelp let's get going!" Shin says to everyone.

"Wait! I need to make sure you can deal with the things in the labyrinth." A Knight says to Shin.

"Did you not see me fight those titans?"

"Hmm. So you were the one that fought them. Well I guess your fine then to enter."

"I see.. So a evaluation check. Well let's get going then we're losing day light." Shin says to the Knight commander.

"I forgot to introduce my self. I am Meld. The Knights commander and the leader of this small group of hero's."

"Well it's nice to meet you Commander Meld." Shin says to Meld.

"Nice to meet you to Ackerman." Meld says to Shin.

Everyone else got their gear ready and they all headed towards the Labyrinth.

"So which Labyrinth are we going to?" Shin ask.

"We're heading to the Great Orcus Labyrinth. This Labyrinth is very dangerous. Much more different from what you've most likely done. But we've already gone pretty far down so be carful." Meld says.

"Ok. Thanks for the information Commander Meld." 

A couple of minutes later.

"Alright we've arrived everyone! Stay alert!" Meld says to the group.

They open the door to the labyrinth as they head inside they walk onto a teleportation circle.

"What's this for?" Shin ask Kaori.

"This is a teleportation device that allows us to teleport to certain floors that we've already unlocked so we don't have to walk down."

"I see... That's pretty useful where I came from we either went by horse back or trains." Shin says to Kaori.

"Really? What time did you come from?"

"Don't know. The latest technology for us was the train. But we had learned it from a different continent. Most of the time we just went by horse back. That was our fastest way to travel. From place to place it was horse back." Shin explains to Kaori.

"That's pretty interesting. So most of this stuff you don't know what it is here huh?"

"Magic no. Most technology yes. I was working in the department of technology for the scouts. But I was also one of the strongest soldiers next to humanity's strongest soldier. Captain Levi who was also my mentor and Captain." Shin says to Kaori.