^𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍^

darling~

¬y/n's pov¬

    I strutted down the narrow, yet somehow dark sidewalk; only mere flickering streetlights would be the least of my worries. It was raining. In fact pouring. And the worst part is, I was drenched..and felt as if my every move was being watched.

   I wasn't stupid; not in the slightest.  I would be if i were to confront some random stalker--'wait...? They got closer to me while here i was deep in thought.' It's to the point where i could hear the pace of the stranger barely aligning with my own; The ragged panting breaths as if an desperate dog in need.

   This smell; This fragrance; That mysterious yet spicy aura I know all too well....TOJI FUSHIGURO. That man has been a bit overprotective, and manipulative lately. In that moment of realization; i stepped in a puddle that seemed to be a little too deep than seen to the naked eye. I could easily catch myself of course before making impact with the newly wet ground but; I guess he wasn't having that.

  Instead he easily caught me in his muscular arms with a grip so tight; it was as if i was going to somehow vanish from existence with that uncomfortable kind of grip without a doubt. ' Don't F*cking Touch Me, You Dog'

   "Woah, careful my love" he said.

'love?...' I shook in disgust.

" Hm? Is my future wifey/husbando shaking? And try to calm down with the aura love, it's not very welcoming"

   That's right; this deadbeat dad wanted to commit to a very intimate relationship with little ol' me. He says it's because he loves me; he needs me; we need each other. But I'm no fool to who he's really  yearning for. He pretends of me to be someone important in his past life...

        "..His Late Wife?...maybe so.." 

     Whatever it was; it wasn't true love.       

   "Oh? Finally come out of hiding?." i said in somewhat deep thought.

    "Is it wrong to have the need to check on My Darling?~" he said, muscularly arms gripping me harder.

    "I honestly don't want anything to do with you at all, i have told you this multiple times on a good day..so why are you even here?" I said, scoffing at the newly found nickname.

    "I don't think you understand. You Will Be Mine. Don't you want to feel the satisfaction of filling that hole in my chest missing you oh so dearly?" he said in a serious tone as i escaped his grip.

     "How even more pathetic of you to start some kind of one-sided love story. I could easily surpass you in any given time..but you just don't get it" i said, now facing him.

    I stared into his lust-filled eyes that dazed into mine. The flickering   streetlights that highlighted his features.

This man was handsome, if not beautiful; all of these little features meant nearly nothing to me. The only thing that really piqued my interest was his-----chest.

   I thought i would never see a man with an off the charts chest for as long as i live. Although this weird feature has me thinking...'Are they hard?; are they soft?; what do they feel like?; would they flex if i caress them?; --but i mustn't think about such trivial thoughts at a time like this'

   It's the fact that i completely forgot that it has now stopped raining, i'm soaked like a wet cat, and I may indeed learn to fall in love with this mysterious man.

   His intentions are confusing at first but..maybe..just maybe i could be the one to fill that hole in your chest--------.

   "Even so, i may be falling for you Toji; so much that i'm willing to give it a chance?" i said with a unsure smile.

          He gave me a shocked look.

    "I'm surprised to see a choice i never thought would be made, but it's good to see you at least give this a go so.....

      won't you let me take you home

                          darling~"

𝘈/𝘕: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾. (𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌) 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄. 𝖲𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚~| 𝙏𝙤𝙟𝙞 𝙁𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉