Yandere bloom x fairy reader- requested Fanfic

Today was an ordinary day, I met Bloom at her house and we rode our bikes to school

Today was an ordinary day, I met Bloom at her house and we rode our bikes to school. We did our work in class and talked to each other during lunch, nothing out of the ordinary happened, on that very ordinary day but would you believe me, if I said something did happen on that ordinary day. Something truly magical, would you believe me. If I said such a thing?...

Y/N and Bloom were riding their bikes home as usual. "BLOOM" Y/N yelled as she ran to Bloom with her bike in tow, Y/N's bike was broken by some bullies, "Ugly bullies might I add" Y/N thought, as her bike made clanking noises down the sidewalk as she ran to catch up with her childhood friend Bloom. Bloom was Y/N's best friend and only friend, which was quite sad in a way no one could quite understand. "I wouldn't say I hated having Bloom as my friend, it was just Bloom could act weird sometimes" Y/N mused, finally catching up to Bloom. Bloom finally stopped and turned her head around to stare at Y/N "WHERE WERE YOU" bloom shouted, "I WAITED For you, for an hour in fact" Bloom's voice started going quiet as she noticed Y/N's bike looked like it got hit by buckets of paint. Bloom spoke once again just barely going above a whisper "Who did this" Bloom hissed out, her anger that was once towards Y/N suddenly turned towards the person or people who destroyed Y/N's bike. Y/N spoke " don't worry about it Bloom, just some bullies" Bloom quickly retorted "JUST SOME BULLIES, Y/N THEY DESTROYED YOUR BIKE!" Bloom's chest went up and down as she tried to calm herself down" you know what never mind!" Bloom said as she turned back around "let's just walk back to my house and see if my father can fix it" Bloom said as she began walking, Y/N falling quickly behind. " but Bloom, my house is closer!"Bloom stopped and started laughing " You're right Y/N, let's go to your house instead, how could I forget" Bloom went to a jogging pace with Y/N right next to her. 30 minutes pass by as Bloom and Y/N talked about school work "Ugggg I have 3 essays to write by tomorrow afternoon" Y/N moaned out, as they reached Y/N door. Y/N grabbed the door handle gently as she waved Bloom goodbye. "Home sweet home," Y/N said as she dropped her backpack on the ground, sitting on the couch in the living room "MOM, DAD WHERE ARE YOU" Y/N yelled expecting an answer as mom was always home, her work was only for two hours a day and the rest of the time, she stayed at home. Dad had long work hours but he still was always home by the time Y/N got out of school. So there were not many reasons why neither of them were not there, it was odd, to say the least. Y/N heard something like a pan dropped or something of that nature. Y/N started to search the house to find what that sound came from, she started with the kitchen and then went to the master bedroom. Where she found her mother hanging from the ceiling covered in vines "MOM" Y/N yelled as she raced to free her mother from the ceiling." why are you covered in vines! How did you even get up there in the first place?" Y/N said with a surprising amount of calmness. Y/N's mother spoke," a-a-a BEast came in the house and tied me to the ceiling!"Y/N's mother exclaimed, "it was 7 feet tall and had these piercing green eyes!" Y/N heard a rumble "Mom, I think it is still in the house" Y/N spoke in a hushed whisper "go hide in the closet while I deal with the monster" Y/N spoke quickly with hidden fear. Y/N slowly walked to the extra bedroom, the only place the monster could be in. Y/N opened the door and slowly walked in "Hello" Y/N spoke softly. Nothing happened, Y/N slowly started to loosen her tense shoulders and relax and then all Y/N felt was pain as she flew into a wall. "WHAT WAS THAT," Y/N thought with a pained groan, there stood a monster about 8 feet tall with piercing green eyes just as her mother said. Y/N felt a rush as something began to happen, Y/N clothes began to change and fairy wings started to grow out of her back, a horn grew out of her head as her body continued to ache, and then nothing... She saw Bloom bust into the room with a pair of fairy wings of her own and started casting spells all while Y/N started to lose her vision, as black spots started to appear and she passed out on the floor. Y/N saw Bloom reach towards Y/N and said" I love you Y/N, and don't you forget it" Y/N woke with a start in a hospital bed "I sure hope that was a dream" Y/N thought " I sure hope that was a dream, fairy wings what nonsense!" Y/N thought with a newfound understanding "what a dream, what a dream..."