𝑂𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑛 𝐶𝑙𝑢𝑏?|| Prologue

╔═════๑♡๑═════╗
Hi! Mack here! I just wanted to give a quick explanation on the way this story will be written! It'll be written like a Rp with each person writing their own character(s). It's a bit weird at first but after a while you get used to it. I hope you enjoy the story!

Mack- italics
Alex- Normal
╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

Mack- italicsAlex- Normal╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"Alright Haruhi! We will see you tomorrow goodbye!" "Bye commoner!" Haruhi sighs and starts to head back downstairs to look for her friend, Mackenzie. She checks her phone and panics. It was very late and she had a bunch of calls from her friend, so she ran to the main gate.

Mackenzie waits at the front gate inpatient. Her foot taps against the floor as she waits. "Where is she?" She mutters to herself, looking down at her phone, glazing her finger over the pink case.

Haruhi arrives, she stops next to her panting, "I am so sorry! They had me there and would let me go" she sighs.

"Had you there? Were you kidnapped? Are you okay???" She asks, turning towards the brunette and putting her hand on her hip.

"Ah n-no I'm fine, I happened to break something and let's just say the club members weren't too happy about it.." she smiles awkwardly and rubs the back of her head.

"What club did you even join? I thought you were too busy studying to even join a club?" She says squinting. "Is this some sorta cult or something haruhi?"

"What? No, I was looking for a place to study and found this old music room which I assumed would be empty but instead I found the Ouran highschool, something I can't remember." she says, putting her finger on her cheek.

"Interesting...What do they do?"

"I don't know something about entertaining girls or something like that, they were horrible they were asking me if I was gay" she sighs.

"Pft-" She giggles and shakes her head. "Damn, well this club seems interesting. Think I can stop by sometime?" She smirks.

"I guess so they made me their dog apparently"

"Wooooww, not even a good animal. I feel bad for you haruhi~" She says, placing her hand on her shoulder. "What do you even do?"

"I'm basically their maid, the vase I broke was 800 million yen..." she looks down at the floor.

"Damn, how do you fuck up that bad?" She questions, crossing her arms. "I would offer to help but I don't know if I can. My money would probably be like 0.1% of that!"

"I-it's not my fault! He got close to me and I backed up into the base and knocked it down. Thanks, but, I guess, I have no other option than to be their dog." she sighs.

"I mean, I can try to help! Maybe the two of us together can pay back your debt faster! Plus I can get to stay out of class for a longer time!" She cheers slightly before looking to the side. "Only if you want me to at least."

"Yes! Please Mackenzie help me!" She puts her hands together.

"Great! You can show me where it is then!" Shr finger guns at the brunette. ".....tomorrow. I needa get ready to meet these people.....god, social interaction."

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

-Mack and Alex!

-Mack and Alex!