Better than you || Chapter one

╔═════๑♡๑═════╗
Mack- Italics
Alex-Normal
╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╔═════๑♡๑═════╗Mack- ItalicsAlex-Normal╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Mackenzie waits by the classroom door impatiently. For context, her friend, Haruhi, is supposed to take her to this supposed "club" that she accidentally joined. "I have no clue when to expect..." She mutters to herself. Something she does a lot.

Haruhi eventually arrives late, as usual, she comes panting, "I'm so sorry again, they had me change into the uniform, but hey at least I got a uniform and for free too!" She smiles at her.

"Lucky! Actually not really, I like choosing out my own clothes...it gives more...expression!" She chuckles. "Anyways, where's this club or whatever it is?"

"Ah, right it is this way, follow me!" she starts to walk up the staircase to the old music room. She stops at the door and turns to her before opening it. "They might freak out about you so just a warning."

"Freak out? About what?"

"Commoners, they freaked out about me, so they might freak out about you too."

"Huh....This'll be funny~" She smirks and opens the door. "Hello!-"

"We have a new guest Tamaki," a guy with glasses said, standing by the door. A blonde boy comes up to Mackenzie and takes her hand, "A new guest? How amazing~! Welcome to the host club, Princess," He says and kisses her hand. Haruhi walks in behind her, sighing.

Mackenzie's face flushed slightly but lets the man do his thing. "Um...yeah....Hi?" She glances back at Haruhi, giving her a "wtf" look.

Haruhi just shakes her head. "Senpai, please leave my friend alone," Tamaki's eyes widen a bit and he smiles, "Another commoner! Haruhi, I'm so happy you made a friend!" Haruhi sighs again, two identical boys come over to them, "another commoner?" they say in unison.

"Yeah...? That's me!" She gives a smile before leaning over to Haruhi. " Is that all I'm gonna be known for here?" She whispers to the brunette.

"Pretty much...yeah"

She leans back and places her hands on her hips and gives a grin. "Anyhow! My name is Mackenzie! It's nice to meet you all!"

"Well nice to meet you," said the twins in unison, a little boy and a black-haired boy come over, "Woah, Haru-chan brought a friend! I'm honey senpai and this is Usa-chan!" he says, holding up the bunny in his hands. "Oh hey Honey," Haruhi says smiling.