vent 1

I had this vent for a week and three days 

      a little context I wasn't having the best time hanging with my boyfriend cause I found out that he added a girl that I hate he didn't know at the time but he does know. She acted like a pick me until she found out that I was dating him then she kinda stopped but not much.

           She has his attention all the Time, he doesn't answer my texts but he answers hers. They also plan on meeting which is fine I guess but I asked him if I could meet her with him sense I haven't met her in person. Also she has a boyfriend who I know would hit on my cousin. I hate getting jealous and I know that will ruin my relationship if I keep getting jealous over him messaging girls. But it hurts that he laughs with her and talks to her all the time, my cousin said she was going to talk to her but I said no I don't want to cause an issue and end my relationship I love him a lot and trust him but I just don't trust her. 

         the other day I was hanging with my mom I wasn't feeling well though but during it my cousin messaged me asking if I seen the girls story I didn't so I did and I started tearing up. it said tbh my boyfriends name and she said your so sweet and kind I can't wait to meet you in 2 weeks. I didn't know that they had a day to meet already also in my opinion you don't say sweet unless you like them or with him most of the time you say kind or nice not sweet well that's what I think. my mom told me to make him choose sense obviously I was really upset by it I said im not that type of person they are friends. I don't know what to do I'm hurt that he talks to her but I don't want to ruin anything, I don't know what to do.