7

SNAPCHAT

thomas.e added to their story!!

e added to their story!!

BEACON HILLS

The pack was shocked. Stiles was no where in his right mind and clearly not acting like himself, or so the Malia claimed. Yesterday she came storming into the McCall household demanding an emergency pack meeting, before abruptly vanishing into the night.

Scott presumed she was heading to Derek's loft.

26 hours ago..

"You called?" Derek asked, a bored glint in his eyes. The pack now stood in his loft, and Derek clearly was annoyed seeing as it was quote, "past his bed time."

"Uh...right so, Malia, take the lead?" Scott voiced, confusion and curiosity in his tone. The rest of the pack soon realized Scott had no idea why he called the pack meeting in the first place, it had been initiated by Malia.

"Earlier I was on Instagram and I stumbled upon this account named Thomas, and uh..I'm pretty sure it's Stiles." Malia explained.

"Pretty sure or like one-thousand percent?" Liam asked.

"One-thousand percent." She sighed, beginning to pull out her phone to show proof.

"Wait-wait! There has to be a reason Stiles's his this "second life" from us, and knowing Stiles it must be pretty important. I know your sketchy of this account but could you have waited and privately talked to Stiles about it?" Lydia queried.

Scott stayed silent. Something about this situation didn't feel right, and both he and Lydia felt like they was invading his privacy. and they hated it.

"So? That doesn't matter! What matters is that we really check out this account to see if this Thomas guy is really are Stiles's." Malia scoffed, beckoning the pack over to huddle around her phone.

Although curious, Liam and Mason agreed with Lydia. They could already feel the overwhelming sense of guilt coiling in their stomachs at the thought of invading Stiles's privacy.

Image after image, and comment after comment the pack finally concluded that this Thomas guy really was their Stiles. And now they were going to confront him about it.

———

PRESENT TIME

GROUPCHAT

the pack 🐺

malia
stiles