020.

“what the hell is wrong with this kid?” ———————

what the hell is wrong with this kid?”
———————

AFTER KNOWING THAT LYDIA MARTIN escaped the hospital naked after she woke up aurora and adelle were out to look for her for Allison . and maybe because aurora deep down knew the girl was not such a bitch like how she acted.

Lydia had a pure heart and aurora was sure of that. she knew that Lydia making out with Scott was bad but it did not mean Lydia was entirely bad.

but aurora could not figure out how Lydia felt before she did it or why would she do it.

she was not like Lydia or Allison. she was just the girl in the corner with two friends.

walking around the woods adelle quickly pulled aurora back when she heard someone running quickly.

snooping around quietly aurora saw an angry derek hale and a struggling Scott hiding behind a tree and what she assumed to be an omega held upside down by one of the argentʼs traps.

“what the hell is wrong with that kid” adelle whisper yelled to her older sister who only replied by rolling her eyes.

“he just wants to help the man adelle. be nice please.” aurora said softly but deep down she knew it was bad.

in this world, you could not save everyone. it was exhausting and trying and well sometimes you could do more harm than good.

little did aurora know what harms Scott McCall might do without even meaning it just in a few months.

Hearing the whispers derek turned his head to the two Argent women who were hiding and whispering aurora gave him a small wave awkwardly.

with derek distracted Scott almost slipped out of his arms but adelle went there quickly and glared at him.

just then adelle saw the blood making aurora quickly walk over and hug her younger sister earning confused looks from the alpha and the omega.

Truth was that even with everything that happened aurora tried to keep adelle with less violence around her.

so adelle seeing blood was not an option for aurora. because right now it was just the little girl who came sobbing to her older sister because she saw her grandfather kill a boy with sharp teeth and glowing eyes.

“what are they doing.” Scott asked quietly yet confused.

“they are declaring a war.” aurora mumbled softly but everyone could see the fear in her eyes.

“but why?” adelle asked her older sister confused.

“because he wants to start a war again addi.” aurora said quietly the last part slipping out of her mouth not meaning to.

Adelle looked at her confused along withScott and Derek.

aurora pulled her younger sister with her and ignore everything Scott McCall tried to say.

aurora had no problem with Scott, she thought all he was is a love sick puppy with puppy eyes. she thought it was adorable.

but there was this voice at the back of her mind that warned her from something.

getting back home aurora started removing her make up when suddenly all she could see in the mirror was darkness.

although the room had the lights on.

appearing from the darkness was a beautiful woman in her late fiftyʼs maybe.

smiling at aurora warmly but her eyes were broken. just then the woman started sobbing quietly and aurora frowned.

she was terrified from what was happening but the woman looked horribly familiar. Aurora could remember where she saw this woman but she knew she knew her once.

aurora was snapped out of her trance with adelleʼs hand touching her shoulder. “rue? are you okay?” adelle asked her older sister quietly with concern.

aurora nodded and played dumb “yea I am perfectly fine. did you want something?” aurora said softly and adelle nodded slightly but stopped.

“you zoned out rue. You sure you are okay?” adelle said softly earning a nod from aurora.

“forget about this addi. I am really hungry” aurora said changing the subject.

“oh about that. I was about to order pizza. you want anything else?” adelle asked her sister with a smile knowing aurora was eating more than usual.

“if they have chicken nuggets and onion rings just order some” aurora said and adelle walked out of her sister's room not thinking much about how she found aurora five minutes earlier.

aurora sighed then looked back at the mirror trying to understand what was happening.

maybe she was going crazy like how she did as a teenager.

but at this point aurora did not care anymore.

her mother figure was dead, her sister will soon have a target on her, her youngest sister is easily manipulated and dating a werewolf and aurora was fucked up since she was five so it didn't really matter.

she couldn't remember all of it but she could remember her grandmother.

not Elizabeth but Anastasia. Anastasia vandall . Anastasia was victoriaʼs mother. Aurora remember that they had a good relationship and that her grandmother was caring, kind and loved aurora.

Anastasia did love aurora since she was her eldest granddaughter. She wanted to spoil her first granddaughter, sweets and snacks were always shared between the two redheads. she always watched Disney movies with aurora unlike Victoria.

a year later came savannah . she was Veronica vandallʼsonly daughter. Savannah did not know who her father was so she went by vamdall like her mother.

Savannah and aurora loved each other. they were always together. everyone thought the two girls were sisters.

it all went down though. Anastasia died when aurora was five. Aurora was the only one at the house that night with Anastasia.

after looking for her grandma and trying to wake her up she could not. Aurora sat there confused, she did not really understand anything but the one thing she did was call her dad.

“daddy” young aurora said fear laced in her voice.

“what's wrong bunny?” Chris answered confused sounding sleepy.

“i am scared. Anna is not waking up.” aurora said softly with a quiet voice and the next thing she knew Chris was there along with her mother and the ambulance came after them with five minutes.

when aurora was fourteen savannah had turned thirteen . while savannah was coming to visit aurora along with Veronica the car crashed resulting in both women to die.

aurora loved the family she had. no matter what she would never hate savannah, Veronica or Anastasia.

——————————
I am too lazy to write, and I haven't even started watching any series!

but I missed you anyways </3