Welcome To The World

"Eli, I'm so scared..." Kuroha holds her head in her hands, now being around seven months pregnant, and on her wedding day. She sits in a robe, trying not to cry.

“Oh hun.. don’t worry! I was scared too, but I thought about how I will be with the woman I love and that I was gonna be her wife! Think about it, you two will be husband and wife after this, you’ll be with the person you love most!” Eli smiled at her rubbing her hand with her thumbs.

"Yeah but... I'm pregnant, and I got my dress sized before I got bigger... What if my dress doesn't fit? What if my shoes don't fit? What if I just look absolutely hideous?" Kuroha panicks.

“Hey!” Eli grabbed her shoulders. “You are gonna look absolutely stunning! No matter what! It’s should fit just fine it’s only been a couple months since Ryko and me got married!” Eli try’s so encourage Kuroha.

"Right..." She sighs. "Let's get ready... Allen is waiting..."

Eli helps her out by doing her make up and hair after getting her dress on. “I’m gonna make it so you take his breath away~!”

"Thank you Eli." Kuroha smiles.

Eli works hard on her hair making it the way Kuroha likes and touching up her make up, after a while she finishes and faces Kuroha towards the mirror. “What do you think?” Eli smiles. “I think you look gorgeous!”

"Wow, Eli... You truly are a miracle worker..." Kuroha stares at herself in the mirror.

“Ready to see you’re knight and shining armor?” Eli asked

"Of course I am." She smiles.

“Alright! Oh- Are you walking the aisle by yourself?” Eli asked.

"There's no other man in my life who can... If my brother was alive I'd ask him but..."

“I know I’m not man or your brother.. but would you like me to walk you down the aisle?” Eli asked. “I want to at least try and help you feel a little less nervous!”

"Eli, that'd be great." Kuroha grins.

“Let’s head out then! It’s gonna start any second now!” Eli smiled taking Kuroha’s hand.

Kuroha nods, as they walk out of the room and to the backyard venue. Kuroha breathes, then steps forward as they walk. The music starts as Kuroha and Eli make there way to the venue, as they get in eye shot Allen wide eyed as he sees how beautiful Kuroha looked and smiled warmly as he tried to hold back tears.

"She's truly beautiful Allen. You picked a perfect one." Shiru nudges him.

“I know..” Allen smiled as Kuroha made it to him and Eli goes behind Kuroha. “Kuroha you look absolutely amazing..~” Allen said with a soft smile.

"Thank you Allen... You look so handsome.." Kuroha starts to cry.

After reading their vows and placing their rings, Shiru looks between them. "Allen, do you take this woman to be your lawfully and spiritual wife, in sickness and in death, for as long as you both shall live?"