Prologue

Prologue
Summer were days where the ocean wave and waiving sun collide , along with the long palm trees reaching out itself into the sky.

I imagined myself in summer; I, a lonely ghost trying to follow ts footprints in the sand where it leads me to the deep blue ocean. The more I tried to follow the footprints of the past and connect it to where I am now; it seems that I drown myself more to the deep blue ocean that swallows me.

I feel nostalgic when summer comes and ends, I never bothered even the slightest when talking about summer vacations. It was the beginning of summer and it was getting warmer and warmer; i could already feel the summer breeze flying past against my cheeks.

"Mika, your coach called me. Are heading to Ateneo today for you training? Please take care of yourself , Promise me, okay?"

"Yes we are and I will take care of myself, you too Mom." I said.

"Do you want something from Spain?" She asked. "Nothing really, I'm good."I said.

"If you say so, enjoy your summer training darling!" She hung up the phone.

I stared completely blank against the window of the bus as we went inside the Ateneo campus when a tree caught my attention, I started to feel little dizzy because of the heat but I managed to catch a glimpse of the tree.

For many, I had everything that I wanted but in reality I lack something an important thing in my life, my memories and maybe just a simple tree could unlock everything I had been searching my whole life.

"I have something to do for today's training." I smiled back at my own thought.

15 votes for the Chapter 1 👊
Follow me on twitter: @Avavevivovu and @avavillaflores